Lolly Part #1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

The apartment is offline due to personal reasons.
They disappeared on the day of New Year's Eve and have not been there since.

Gretta must be getting a divorce after her engagement the other day, though i have no idea if this apartment is linked to them or not but all the names just sound like one, a big family

14 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Gretta must be getting a divorce after her engagement the other day, though i have no idea if this apartment is linked to them or not but all the names just sound like one, a big family

They are all connected and the "guests" that appeared in one place to fuck the "singles" (lol) do travels between apartments repeating the process until they are replaced

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

The apartment is offline due to personal reasons.
They disappeared on the day of New Year's Eve and have not been there since.

I contacted support because they were away for 3 days, they told me that they are away longer than planned due to family issues. Lolly is due back tomorrow and Bolly is expected back later but may also leave for personal reasons- her relatives need her presence. They hope for our understanding and expect Bolly's issues to be resolved soon. 

3 hours ago, Just In said:

I contacted support because they were away for 3 days, they told me that they are away longer than planned due to family issues. Lolly is due back tomorrow and Bolly is expected back later but may also leave for personal reasons- her relatives need her presence. They hope for our understanding and expect Bolly's issues to be resolved soon. 

Thx for the info  I think someone told us that her mother has cancer - and her father is dead.