Elaine (2021) Part #1

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

Interesting couple 

When I first saw them, a couple of weeks or more ago, she seemed shocked after sex with him, and I thought she would never meet this guy again... but... I was wrong... 🤭

1 minute ago, stash said:

When I first saw them, a couple of weeks or more ago, she seemed shocked after sex with him, and I thought she would never meet this guy again... but... I was wrong... 🤭

Looks like he taught her well 😁

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

I miss the lesbian couple that usted to be regular guests in this apartment... have they left for good?

Same here,the last time I saw them was at Sadies and they were there for a few days but that was a few weeks ago.They seem to just suddenly appear for a little while and then vanish again.I dunno what the score is with them.

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Same here,the last time I saw them was at Sadies and they were there for a few days but that was a few weeks ago.They seem to just suddenly appear for a little while and then vanish again.I dunno what the score is with them.

Well, hopefully they will still come back. It's kinda admirable how Elaine doesn't give a fuck about keeping this apt minimally watchable.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Well, hopefully they will still come back. It's kinda admirable how Elaine doesn't give a fuck about keeping this apt minimally watchable.

It's ropes etc with the older guy or lump it but for all that there is something about Elaine I can't put my finger on(not literally of course)😁Sorry, she has had a couple dalliances with girls,definitely Bi.