Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #1

something needs to happen VHTV very boring, and this is Christmas to celebrate for them

things went dead when still left, no hot girls like he brought in!

he gets kicked out for a gun and scott dont ? not fair!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ken_696 said:

Да, скоро будет переезд. 

В этой квартире нет возможности устраивать интересные действия по определённым причинам. 

Here the confirmation😒

Thought I will not post in this apt but seriously ?? He doesn't fuck a very pretty girl lying next to him, keeps checking mobile while getting blowjob, haven't managed to invite a single guest girl or couple on his own and now he gives the excuse of the apartment for not arranging interesting things. At least this time it is not studies or school excuse.

1 hour ago, Parxx said:

Thought I will not post in this apt but seriously ?? He doesn't fuck a very pretty girl lying next to him, keeps checking mobile while getting blowjob, haven't managed to invite a single guest girl or couple on his own and now he gives the excuse of the apartment for not arranging interesting things. At least this time it is not studies or school excuse.

Think he wants a gaming room or more space for something like a Playstation Playseat😁.  That's only interesting for him i guess. 

• Like 1