Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #1

10 hours ago, fornika said:

He sure did give it to her good, no doubt and has the tool for it.

But my goodness, the poor girl has to do a Back Handspring to get laid these days...

Back handspring still wouldn't get her any action from him!  The way he ignores her is gonna cost him the relationship. And with his total lack of enthusiasm will never get him another sweetheart like Barbie. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Back handspring still wouldn't get her any action from him!  The way he ignores her is gonna cost him the relationship. And with his total lack of enthusiasm will never get him another sweetheart like Barbie. 

I dont know Ash...

You women are a hard nut to crack. Blows my mind why she stays with him in the 1st place. It can't be for money causes she's definetely the bread winner in this apt. I had a friend like him growing up who did virtually nothing to keep the ladies, but for some reason they lined up at his doorstep waiting for their turn. So i won't bite on the theory that he won't get another one if they break up or even better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fornika said:

I dont know Ash...

You women are a hard nut to crack. Blows my mind why she stays with him in the 1st place. It can't be for money causes she's definetely the bread winner in this apt. I had a friend like him growing up who did virtually nothing to keep the ladies, but for some reason they lined up at his doorstep waiting for their turn. So i won't bite on the theory that he won't get another one if they break up or even better.

There's something she sees in him nobody else can see. There was something that attracted her early on. I'm drawn to men who got a good sense of humor, who is kind, loves animals, has a job and is the outdoor type. Ken has none of these attributes that he shows anyway. Maybe she thinks she can bring out some good qualities she sees he has inside him. You're right though. Not saying Ken, but woman are attracted to losers sometimes. They're mostly good bullshitters. Its not only lack of wanting to have sex with her, he seems to act like she's not there it seems. Plus he always looks miserable. Barely smiles at her, and she seems like such a sweet kid. Ken is really screwing up with her big time. Geez. Sorry for droning on, have a good evening!

• Like 2