Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It is hard to believe how Ken can be such a prick to such a sweet beautiful girl like Barbie---She is doing everything she can to show him that she wants him to return the favor --and im sure he knows it --He is just a huge prick to her on purpose-- so she has to turn to real friend

Screenshot (2497).png

Screenshot (2498).png

Screenshot (2499).png

Screenshot (2500).png

Hey sr, I'm calling him kant from now on instead of Ken. I'm not even sure she needs the favor returned, but I would be humiliating if I was trying to pleasuremy Guy and he basically ignored me. I would really think he didn't love me anymore the way he acts like she is nothing to him

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey fornica, my guess is he's read all these comments and is just biding his time till he gets them both kicked off. Probably figures why give anyone any satisfaction anyone would get with me f'ng Barbie. And ill tell you what. He gave to her pretty good when they actually did it.

There are apartments like Dayana's or Macy/Lyna where those girls are rarely at their apt and when they are in, they just sleep. Those apt are still running. So I doubt VH kicks participants out unless they break rules. And the fact that he is looking for a new place where he "could do interesting things" suggest he is not planning to quit on his own either. So have to disagree with you on the biding time guess 🙂

1 hour ago, Parxx said:

I was wondering where did I see that lady and there you are with the answer. Thanks. Btw has she become a little more beautiful or is it my eyes again ?

She was pregnant last time she was with Stifler (not his baby) So now after birth she looks "normal" again...

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey fornica, my guess is he's read all these comments and is just biding his time till he gets them both kicked off. Probably figures why give anyone any satisfaction anyone would get with me f'ng Barbie. And ill tell you what. He gave to her pretty good when they actually did it.

He sure did give it to her good, no doubt and has the tool for it.

But my goodness, the poor girl has to do a Back Handspring to get laid these days...

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 3:02 PM, sonnenhoch said:

Has barbie ever been with anyone other than ken in the past?

9 minutes ago, fornika said:

He sure did give it to her good, no doubt and has the tool for it.

But my goodness, the poor girl has to do a Back Handspring to get laid these days...

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She was pregnant last time she was with Stifler (not his baby) So now after birth she looks "normal" again...

Oh is it ? I didn't see her pregnant. Stifler's apt is not in my fav list and so may have missed. I saw her last at Freddy's place. She looked worn out and tired then. Post pregnancy glow now I guess.

• Like 1