Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, Jawis said:

Not confused with this girl? She was so drunk that she couldn't even walk anymore. 

Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-1-4-mp4-snapshot-25-44-859

But maybe i missed something because i've been away for a few weeks.  

Can’t believe someone other then Demi had sex in this place and I missed it 😞

47 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Can’t believe someone other then Demi had sex in this place and I missed it 😞

Don't worry.. the way she was completely wasted, she surely also missed her own fuck. Especially the bedroom one where she even fall from the bed

57 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Who fucked her ? Was it the night when the hottie blonde that Mia and her bf was here ? 

A guy 😁 Probably boyfriend
And yes, the resident blonde (guess that Mia) and her bf (??) was also there and helped carrying her out of the apartment moments after the bedroom fuck cause she couldn't even stand. 

4 hours ago, x192023 said:

Who fucked her ? Was it the night when the hottie blonde that Mia and her bf was here ? 

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A guy 😁 Probably boyfriend
And yes, the resident blonde (guess that Mia) and her bf (??) was also there and helped carrying her out of the apartment moments after the bedroom fuck cause she couldn't even stand. 

Here some caps. Demi wasn't happy with them because they made a mess. 

Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-1-4-mp4-snapshot-04-48-009Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-4-3-mp4-snapshot-06-12-001Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-4-3-mp4-snapshot-07-31-992Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-4-3-mp4-snapshot-09-22-867Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-1-4-mp4-snapshot-07-31-991Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-1Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-23Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-3Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-36Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-6Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-5Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-7

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jawis said:

Here some caps. Demi wasn't happy with them because they made a mess. 

Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-1-4-mp4-snapshot-04-48-009Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-4-3-mp4-snapshot-06-12-001Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-4-3-mp4-snapshot-07-31-992Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-4-3-mp4-snapshot-09-22-867Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-1-4-mp4-snapshot-07-31-991Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-1Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-23Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-3Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-36Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-6Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-5Demi-Ashton-Bathroom-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam110-9-7

Damn that was hot, shame it didn't make the archives 😞 

she's gorgeous nice tits! I think she was the same girl last night.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Jawis said:

Not confused with this girl? She was so drunk that she couldn't even walk anymore. 

Demi-Ashton-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam13-1-4-mp4-snapshot-25-44-859

But maybe i missed something because i've been away for a few weeks.  

yeah, that's her. I thought she was the same girl. you have better memory than me 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

Damn that was hot, shame it didn't make the archives 😞 

she's gorgeous nice tits! I think she was the same girl last night.

Thanks!

She dropped off the bed when they were fucking and they continued on the floor, so most of the fucking took place out of sight. but still, it's a shame, it was not saved. 

And now that I compare the two girls, it's definitely not the same girl. they both are very hot though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

She dropped off the bed when they were fucking and they continued on the floor, so most of the fucking took place out of sight. but still, it's a shame, it was not saved. 

And now that I compare the two girls, it's definitely not the same girl. they both are very hot though. 

i've got some of it you want. 

• Thanks 1