Maddy & Rocco (2021) Part #1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

How would you know you struggle plugging the bloody things in for a start :biggrin:

I'll have you know that I'm about to start page two of Computer for Dummies so there😜😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

I'll have you know that I'm about to start page two of Computer for Dummies so there😜😁

Wow I am so impressed, even more so that you even managed page one 😂

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

That was the index pal😀

Aahhh so in reality you are only on page one even though it is page two. Will ask you again in a months time how page two went or would that be stretching it a wee bit.? 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Aahhh so in reality you are only on page one even though it is page two. Will ask you again in a months time how page two went or would that be stretching it a wee bit.? 🤭

Stretching it?you're having a laugh,I bought the fucking thing a year ago😁👍

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Oh no you have really fallen in my estimations now, having said that you never had far to go in the first fucking place 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Sorry, am still pissing myself laughing at that post,good one pal. 👍

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Dave may have snookered you here as the index is at normally at the rear of the book so page 2 may be a lot higher in number and totally being Dave he's reading it backwards.:biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Dave may have snookered you here as the index is at normally at the rear of the book so page 2 may be a lot higher in number and totally being Dave he's reading it backwards.:biggrin:

Must admit that thought had crossed my mind but then i thought well, Dave ain't that stupid?.....................Is he?:biggrin:

What you are saying is that he's backwards at coming forward eh :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1