Karolina & Karleon (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

Another fake fight is coming karleon is packing his stuff which means the gay guys are going to be moving in😂😂

Earlier I checked in this apartment when they all started fooling around and he definitely was not happy with all the shenanigans. The other two guys have been going from apartment to apartment recently- first at Elza and Mulan's, then at Nikki and Poppy's.  I guess they are doing the grand tour lol

• Haha 3

It is looking like Karleon may be out - he left last night with his stuff and slept over at Mario and Margo's place, then left there this afternoon and has yet to return here.  Meanwhile the one guest guy has been having sex with Karolina all day.  Music partners time again!

13 hours ago, fornika said:

She doesn't waste time changing her men, thats for sure.

I think Karleon lost his tracks and got attached more than he should have. Forgetting why he was there in the 1st place; Money.

Think so too. From the 99% that's fake here he looked really pissed off. He probably now blames himself why he didn't do anyting with Gera. She is way hotter. 

27 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Think so too. From the 99% that's fake here he looked really pissed off. He probably now blames himself why he didn't do anyting with Gera. She is way hotter. 

He's seems just really timid and has abit of complex.

Bet he'll be back though ,if not wih her then someone else. or just a guest.

• Sad 1

On 1/19/2021 at 10:07 AM, fornika said:

She doesn't waste time changing her men, thats for sure.

I think Karleon lost his tracks and got attached more than he should have. Forgetting why he was there in the 1st place; Money.

Then why can't she find a herself a hetrosexual? This aparment is jjust so fake and disturbing IMO

22 minutes ago, cardone6161 said:

Then why can't she find a herself a hetrosexual? This aparment is jjust so fake and disturbing IMO

• A dick is dick last i checked.
  • If its fake cause she fucks with bisexual men. Then you are very narrow minded.
  • If you have a problem with her sexuality then don't watch it.
  • These are shows for entertainment. you like it or you dont.
  • I dont personally like shows. But i try to follow the livelihood of participants
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1