Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Webster is a pathetic little whimp who needs another guy to beat up the guest. I have zero respect from him and hope he will leave soon.

And who will remain? M&S who do more PussyCams than all GMT+6 apts together? And Barbie&Ken - 24&7 games? I wrote back in spring 2020 - an incompetent CEO main problem. And management is bad.

P.S. Some place was closed for a pistol judging by the forum? And I still remember days when drunken Alex with a pistol (pneumatic or traumatic) run to shoot pigeons who made some shit in his balcony. And it was online. No one was closed. And in those days, there was really interesting content on VH. 😉

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

P.S. Some place was closed for a pistol judging by the forum? And I still remember days when drunken Alex with a pistol (pneumatic or traumatic) run to shoot pigeons who made some shit in his balcony. And it was online. No one was closed. And in those days, there was really interesting content on VH. 😉

This episode happened on voyeur-villa.

Dolly will probably come back and try to make up with Donovan/Webster after spending two days with the guest guy and being fucked senselessly. In the end it's all about the money. Once she got her appetite of being fucked by the guest she will try to tell Donovan to be with her like old times lmao

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Dolly will probably come back and try to make up with Donovan/Webster after spending two days with the guest guy and being fucked senselessly. In the end it's all about the money. Once she got her appetite of being fucked by the guest she will try to tell Donovan to be with her like old times lmao

How to make $ 1,000,500 for Scott:

Open a separate apartment (or move she with Katrin)

Delivering alcohol, moon sugar and guys.

?????

PROFIT!!!!

She’s making more $ in one wild&drunk&unlimited party than with boyfriend in all week with regular sex and lame limited parties.

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This episode happened on voyeur-villa.

In my opinion already in St. Petersburg, where they have small black kitchen and work in VH.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

How to make $ 1,000,500 for Scott:

Open a separate apartment (or move she with Katrin)

Delivering alcohol, moon sugar and guys.

?????

PROFIT!!!!

She’s making more $ in one wild&drunk&unlimited party than with boyfriend in all week with regular sex and lame limited parties.

In my opinion already in St. Petersburg, where they have small black kitchen and work in VH.

Long time no see @groomy. We were missing your complicated wisdom here 🙂. Happy New Year !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Long time no see @groomy. We were missing your complicated wisdom here 🙂. Happy New Year !!

I always wondered what happened to him.

He got me informed, excited and totally confused with his post. 😅

Good to have him back though.

• Like 1

Pretty certain Dolly will patch things up with Webster and they will be back again like a normal couple. Dolly just wanted that thirst of letting another man inside her and for 2 days she must have got it constantly. So, now Scott will probably be the middle man in reuniting them.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Pretty certain Dolly will patch things up with Webster and they will be back again like a normal couple. Dolly just wanted that thirst of letting another man inside her and for 2 days she must have got it constantly. So, now Scott will probably be the middle man in reuniting them.

Not really. As far as I understand, when she is sober or so-so drunk, she is against any experiments. Then is phase of scandals, resentment and depression. And next phase is when she can fuck anyone who starts to flirt. Final phase - just body without signs of consciousness and life.

She probably back to love with Bf or do business at Scott's insistence. Competition is coming soon, and Scott have -2500$ fines. Competition is best way to get Scott money back (or sell participant's kidney from closed apartment:biggrin:).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stupid free cam competition again?

Competitions are regular. I heard that next after new year - a long time ago. Today Scott and Webster also talked about competition soon (and that he won't have time to find people). So I think either January or from the first days of February. When there is a lot of advertising and content, then competition started.

But not fact that for free cameras. Rules change regularly.