Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh ok, but all i have seen what tenants do is lying around watching TV and stuff on free cams like what's happening in Dolly/Webster apartment and same goes for others.

The second version which you mentioned i like that more, like what Christina normally does in Rejolda apartment. 

guess you don't see the +6 places, ruth&marry or maddie&jasper place (as examples cause surely others was doing that)

I don't like any of that.. It's like putting them on a freak show or chaturbate site.. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

guess you don't see the +6 places, ruth&marry or maddie&jasper place (as examples cause surely others was doing that)

I don't like any of that.. It's like putting them on a freak show or chaturbate site.. 

Yeah I do not watch them during that time. (The +6 places I never watch) 

i also believe that Dolly will return to Donovan, but will be as a bissness partner, i heard thoose talks between him and Scott, as Donovan is aware that he does need Dolly for the project. i'm just scared that crazy Scott might decide t keep her for him self.or if he fucks her, than i dont know the point of view from Donovan side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i also believe that Dolly will return to Donovan, but will be as a bissness partner, i heard thoose talks between him and Scott, as Donovan is aware that he does need Dolly for the project. i'm just scared that crazy Scott might decide t keep her for him self.or if he fucks her, than i dont know the point of view from Donovan side.

Maybe he will come with his thug friend and beat up Scott 🤣

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

No, i don't watch any of those apartments. I have some selection of mine and only watch them and i agree i am not a fan of this whole free cam bonus thing. Tenants should be paid more on what they do on paid cams but i don't blame VHTV since attracting new viewers that's the only way

4 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

yeah Dolly for sure be needed to carry out that apartment. They might be just fuck buddies for that purpose only. I just hope Scott doesn't fuck Dolly like Stephie but he is right now all over Dolly lmao

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

If it's for business.. fucking the pimp or another client will have to be the same for donovan

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

She can't hold back with other guys when she is drunk and she will be business partner with her ex-bf ?? Good luck with that !! She will fuck with him the first day she drinks.