Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

When she tried to leave he was not making it easy --Why in the hell should that girl have to put up with that misfit pawing her at will

Screenshot (2501).png

Screenshot (2502).png

Thanks. I just wanna write that the moment at timestamp was worse. Trying to force her in again. The idiot. He always hits on drunk or sleeping girls. They should throw him out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I am pretty certain when he was outside with Webster and the other guy one of them punched him.  His shorts have blood on them and he was in the bathroom earlier spitting out what looked like blood.  Granted he could have tripped on the stairs

if they did punch him, it was well deserved. 

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Looked like Webster also did something with her in the bathroom. Almost missed it. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm48/cam112?timestamp=1610406730 

Also funny moment him falling on the floor. 

He was pissing and the girl hugged him. Nothing bad. I think he was just fixing the camera. It seems this girl messes with the cam everytime she goes to the bathroom.

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

He was pissing and the girl hugged him. Nothing bad. I think he was just fixing the camera. It seems this girl messes with the cam everytime she goes to the bathroom.

She was in there by herself when she deliberately turned the cam

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

So you immediately use the word rape again? At what timestamp did this happen then? 

First of all, I don't pay for VHTV so I saw nothing. Second, I based my observation on what sr71gn said and like I said "to me", it sounded like rape. I have no idea what happened. 

22 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Ok, the creepy guest is really starting to get on my nerves, he won't leave the one guy and girl alone, he keeps going into the guest room seemingly just to annoy them.  He is acting like an 8 year old child.  

He does that with everyone. Since the girls doesn't give any value, if he is unable to molest them he tries to bother them. I won't be surprised if he lie next to her when she falls asleep so that he may get a chance to feel her up again.