Keeping Us Entertained While Leora is Out of the Apartment

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, let's just break it down to the basic element. One which is all down to personal choice.

If your (general 'your', not individual) opinion is, that what happens between the girls and/or solo is 'Fake' or 'Staged', and should be replaced by a 'Real' aspect instead (involving men, either platonic or sexual, or simply sitting and talking to some guests in a more natural environment), does that therefore mean it would be more interesting or more entertaining to watch for those who pay?

Does 'Real' create 'Better'?

In my own personal opinion, i say - No.

Like Jimbo correctly said, what is the main purpose, reason, gain for anyone watching or taking part? Sex and money. And where is the real money and success in a site like this? Sex. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

True, but at that point I would change the name of the site from RLC to... something else.

I called for that a long time ago!

il y a 7 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

chacun a un avis le
mien est ce bien donc
deux belles filles leora et malia
elles ont ta
vraie vie de gens

elles ont la vraies vies dehors et la vie à l intérieure manger, regarder la télévision , leurs portable, envoyer des sms, dormir jusqu’à environ 14h et plus voila la vrais vie!!!!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

At the end of the day, do they (the company and the tenants) know what sells? Of course. Why are there 3 cameras in the Living room, but 4 in her bedroom? And personally speaking, which of these 2 simple scenarios do i find more interesting, entertaining and yes, satisfying to see? Her on the bed, looking at Instagram and talking on the phone, or her on the bed playing with Malia?

No contest! And i know i am in the majority with that.

leora Wake up 14:00

Have breakfast 

Put on the clothes 

Exit 

Come back home  18:00 -- 20:00 

Dinner 

Stands message on mobile phone  

Watch movie on tablet and TV 

Relaxing massage 

Hot Masturbation 

To sleep 00:00--- 3:00 

This is life from the beginning in república checa. +/- 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, patou said:

Will Leora spend a fourth night outside and we'll see her late Monday morning and she'll have about 2:30 to get home.

She planned to talk with Paul before she'll be back.

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle prévoit de parler à Paul pour qu’elle revienne.

Normalement elle doit lui parler mais avec Léora tout peut changer si elle rentre elle va etre épuisée