Keeping Us Entertained While Leora is Out of the Apartment

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

Normally she has to talk to him but with Leora everything can change if she comes home she's going to be exhausted

Exhausted! Ok! 😅

She has had a fun time away then.....!

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Her on the bed, looking at Instagram and talking on the phone, or her on the bed playing with Malia?

If she actually played with Malia instead of pretending I would agree with you but their performances are so bad it is not even funny!

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

If she actually played with Malia instead of pretending I would agree with you but their performances are so bad it is not even funny!

Well you say 'pretending' but if she is rubbing her and vice versa, that is real. If they hid behind a pillow, so no one can see, that is different. But is something happens in full view then that's real. 

Staged or planned is another argument altogether though. But you can't say something doesn't happen when it does.

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Épuisé! D’accord! 😅

Elle s’est bien amusée alors .....!

Oui je pense et que son ami s’est bien amusé aussi et que il la laisse tranquille pour quelque semaine sans la stresser

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

If she showed any enthusiasm or even interest then that might be real! 

Well that gets back to personal opinion doesn't it, whether people choose to watch or not.

I feel the need to repost a theory that I made some months ago: That whomever Leora is spending time with, away from the apartment, either lives next door or in the same building. Remember when they use to get naked and dance in front of the living room window while acting like young schoolgirls? Remember when Leora would leave the apartment with just a robe on and stay for long periods of time? Remember how they both come in an out for a minute to make it seem that they are in residence? Well, I think they met their voyeur and now he gets a show up close and personal. I think they all are just a minute away. I'm still tryin to figure out if there are two guys, or only one?

• Confused 1

If my theory is correct, it would help to explain all of the fake shows between Leora and Malia. Are we to believe that over an over again, they get themselves sexually excited to the point of orgasm, yet never do anything about it in real life? Yet that is the fantasy that the spin doctors (I meant fan club) expects everyone to believe. 

• Confused 1