Keeping Us Entertained While Leora is Out of the Apartment

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You are only angry that I am right about the bullshit Leora and Malina are doing.

I am only observing that you are abscessed with seeing guys on RLC and that all you ever post involves getting rid of girls.  :cool:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You are only angry that I am right about the bullshit Leora and Malina are doing.

Oh...and I never watch that apartment, but there are those who seem to like it for whatever reason.  You know...it's like some people like the GOV apartments with just girls and that should remain that way, some like couples apartments and the should also stay...you know...it's about choice of what people see and want to keep.  But you want everything changed like a petulant 5 year old, self centered, egocentric, self absorbed individual that lives alone and throws temper tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants.  But I know you will carry on anyway, because you fail to see it like others have observed.

Happy new year!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

I am only observing that you are abscessed with seeing guys on RLC and that all you ever post involves getting rid of girls.  :cool:

The best parties in real life are those with a balanced gender ratio. If RLC would had to many guys in the cast, I would argue for more girls.

What I object to are the shows. Girls like Leora and Malina who act as if they have a sexual interest in each other, although this is obviously not the case and they have been having off camera relationships with guys for months. I think RLC should give a view into the real life of the residents and not make it into a silly shows.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Hell no, keep the girls! Just stop the bullshitting shows and tell them to act naturally! AND THAT GOES FOR ALL THE APARTMENTS!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Sarebbe interessante vedere se anche nelle prossime settimane sparirà per giorni come faceva qualche mese fa o sparirà solo per un giorno o mezza giornata.

It is obvious that for as long as the girls won’t share their outside lives , this is how it will be going for months .. we will need to respect and accept as it is their decision but personally not liking it at all . 

• Confused 1

Just now, ddhm said:

It is obvious that for as long as the girls won’t share their outside lives , this is how it will be going for months .. we will need to respect and accept as it is their decision but personally not liking it at all . 

The girls are in a project whose motto is to give an insight into private life. If they don't want people to have this view, they should be fair and leave the project. But what really annoys me is that they not only keep the private life away from the apartment, but on top of that they also give these silly pseuod lesbian shows. This is something for sites like chaturbate, but should not take place on RLC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The girls are in a project whose motto is to give an insight into private life. If they don't want people to have this view, they should be fair and leave the project. But what really annoys me is that they not only keep the private life away from the apartment, but on top of that they also give these silly pseuod lesbian shows. This is something for sites like chaturbate, but should not take place on RLC.

For these pseudo lesbian shows , there are thousand who tuned in when they see L&M sitting on the bed and are ready to give a show .. these fans we need to respect that they like this and not complain for them that this is what they want .. we should concentrate if we want to complain on what personally isn’t satisfying us and express it .. but not speak for so many others . 

Plus ... we have gone all off topic for the original idea  of this  topic .. there are other topics to discuss , this is only “ keeping us entertained “ and I am sure these talks don’t .. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It's quite intense how much is written here about something, of which nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in the apartment. For months the girls have been playing this pseudo lesbian bullshit theater while having off camera relationships that will never make it into the apartment.

I hope that the girls finally leave the project, so that they can have a "stress-free" life all the time. Maybe RLC will finally be able to find a few new residents who will at least try to live up to the project's motto. People who do not have to pretend to be something they are not, but really live in the apartment.

I agree. Catching Leora bating used to be something neat in the old place, now it's a daily occurrence. It's pretty clear there's no sexual attraction between the two, and is a waste of time. Yes, she's cute, Yes, Malia is cute, Yes, I'd eat both of their asses like it's my last meal, but they're boring as fuck to watch. Same shit, every time. Oil massage, Leora rubs her tits on Malia while listening to Marilyn Manson or Metallica, they have a quick bate sesh 3ft apart from eachother, then it's back on the phones before bed.

Before someone hits me with that "Buhbuhbuh muh ReAl LiFe" argument, this is clearly an act. She's kept in the program because she's popular. Imo, she needs to move on with her life and bring some new blood into this waste of an apartment.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ImJustThatBored said:

I agree. Catching Leora bating used to be something neat in the old place, now it's a daily occurrence. It's pretty clear there's no sexual attraction between the two, and is a waste of time. Yes, she's cute, Yes, Malia is cute, Yes, I'd eat both of their asses like it's my last meal, but they're boring as fuck to watch. Same shit, every time. Oil massage, Leora rubs her tits on Malia while listening to Marilyn Manson or Metallica, they have a quick bate sesh 3ft apart from eachother, then it's back on the phones before bed.

Before someone hits me with that "Buhbuhbuh muh ReAl LiFe" argument, this is clearly an act. She's kept in the program because she's popular. Imo, she needs to move on with her life and bring some new blood into this waste of an apartment.

Excellent said and stated the facts . 

Just now, ddhm said:

For these pseudo lesbian shows , there are thousand who tuned in when they see L&M sitting on the bed and are ready to give a show .. these fans we need to respect that they like this and not complain for them that this is what they want .. we should concentrate if we want to complain on what personally isn’t satisfying us and express it .. but not speak for so many others . 

And thousands would tune in if the girls brought their BF to the apartment. Even if they didn't even have sex, simply because it's not the same lifeless show the girls do normaly over and over again.

I think even among the Leora fans there are many who would really like to see with whom she spends all these nights. For those who can't stand to see guys in the apartments because they  jealous, RLC is not the right place anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

And thousands would tune in if the girls brought their BF to the apartment. Even if they didn't even have sex, simply because it's not the same lifeless show the girls do normaly over and over again.

I think even among the Leora fans there are many who would really like to see with whom she spends all these nights. For those who can't stand to see guys in the apartments because they  jealous, RLC is not the right place anyway.

Careful now with this comment .. if we start saying what we wish to watch , it is like we decide for the girls and we aren’t allowing the girls to live their lives the way they want 😂🤣 On what you wrote , I totally agree with you 😇

• Confused 1