Keeping Us Entertained While Leora is Out of the Apartment

Aussie_oi_oi

17 minutes ago, philo said:

I feel the need to repost a theory that I made some months ago: That whomever Leora is spending time with, away from the apartment, either lives next door or in the same building. Remember when they use to get naked and dance in front of the living room window while acting like young schoolgirls? Remember when Leora would leave the apartment with just a robe on and stay for long periods of time? Remember how they both come in an out for a minute to make it seem that they are in residence? Well, I think they met their voyeur and now he gets a show up close and personal. I think they all are just a minute away. I'm still tryin to figure out if there are two guys, or only one?

Wrong as usual. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

If my theory is correct, it would help to explain all of the fake shows between Leora and Malia. Are we to believe that over an over again, they get themselves sexually excited to the point of orgasm, yet never do anything about it in real life? Yet that is the fantasy that the spin doctors (I meant fan club) expects everyone to believe. 

Wrong as usual. 

• Upvote 1

Hehe - guys, guys, guys... So demanding and wanting more and more + for each and everyone - for his eyes only, hehe...

Nagging, bitching, crying out eyes... Duh?!?

Times are hectic. In real. And 'in' personal'! Whatever it is (in and outside the app).

What they should do? Stay IN the (MY, hehe) app and drink a gallon of 6-packs (with me, ofc) and then for the rest of the night (day) bate like crazy?!? Trust me, it would kill you all, hehe.

Yeah, I miss the old days as well. But!

- they will never come back

- just be a smart ass and, ofc, they will change their attitude (NOT!). I guess they just like people criticize them all the time (NOT!)

- How good your eyes have to be to see thye're making some progress step by step (1k1 guy, don't you see that you're just the last number in your nick - ie - 1?)? The dildos will get in mutualy - some day for sure. The Queen will deal with her...behind someday as well...while them being together. Etc, etc... And...

...for sure (I hope, hehe) she will be looking at the cam straight to me. An eye to an eye! 🙂

(Love and kiss to the Queen and her gfriend!)

Cheers! 😉

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, gogism said:

What they should do? Stay IN the (MY, hehe) app and drink a gallon of 6-packs (with me, ofc) and then for the rest of the night (day) bate like crazy?!?

That is actually what A LOT want, just a performance, not real people - Yet then, they get called 'Fake' by others....They can't win.

Yeah, I miss the old days as well. But!

- they will never come back

Agreed. People change with age. 

The dildos will get in mutualy

Now that i paid a lot of attention to!😃

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, gogism said:

I guess they just like people criticize them all the time (NOT!)

And yes, that line - Even someone as strong willed as Leora doesn't like seeing some of the awful shit thrown at her, usually for no good reason. She's as human as anyone here. Pity though, she ignores the help, concern and support given.....

One can not help the other in his/her own decisions.

By ourselves we - at least slightly - know what we are doing wright or wrong. We're just doing it nevertheless. As long we're feeling OK or it does not boder us that much that we decide to start dealing with it...

Am not going more into it, cause (I respect and) I'd like to watch the Queen some more... 😉

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, gogism said:

One can not help the other in his/her own decisions.

By ourselves we - at least slightly - know what we are doing wright or wrong. We're just doing it nevertheless. As long we're feeling OK or it does not boder us that much that we decide to start dealing with it...

Am not going more into it, cause (I respect and) I'd like to watch the Queen some more... 😉

Yes, very true. But when you are watching someone you love and admire, making such awful life choices which clearly affects them visibly, it's hard to stay quiet. It's called caring.

But you're right - Only SHE can help herself. But that means acceptance.

Off topic (hehe)!

My dear Queen!

Many of us love you (it's an expression - not that we're really in love you 😉 ). And...

...one should always do what he/she thinks is good (better) for him/her.

I know, I like you very much (and am crying each and every day cause I've stopped my sub (an issue of money as well of an issue of not seeing that much of you (and your gfriend - I like her too, btw) around lately.

Don't know really what would be the best for you, don't know if you would make tons of money (and how much that would be 😉) in 'regular' cam sites, don't know who's the best person for you (Paul, Raul (hehe 😉 ) or whoever...

It was (and always will be) your choice.

It's just that - times go by. And with all my love, mark my words - it goes by really fast...

Nothing wrong with that. It's just something to think about. To question some things about...

You're  a big (girl, umm...-) Queen, have your mind, personality, knowledge and so on. Am sure (+ hope, hehe) you'll take the wright (best) path for you.

Till then - just (at least try to pls, hehe) share you're beauty and happiness (good 'old' days, hehe) with us. 🙂

And - I know, I'm repeating myself - do give us (me) a straight look at the cam, hehe.

Stand (keep) up and fight! 🙂

Kiss and cheers! 😉

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, very true. But when you are watching someone you love and admire, making such awful life choices which clearly affects them visibly, it's hard to stay quiet. It's called caring.

But you're right - Only SHE can help herself. But that means acceptance.

You may be right or you may be wrong SG...People may look at her and think she is making awful life choices, but she is not a teenager, she's a woman in her thirtieth year and is enjoying herself......There is sometimes a price to pay for enjoyment and it seems she is prepared to pay that price....Her business ! nothing to do with anyone else. As the old saying goes " You've made your own bed, now go lie in it " which is something she will have to do.

As for the " boyfriend ", again it's her choice, whatever arrangement she has with him must suit her, or she wouldn't continue with it..why would any sane person do so? In all romances there are tears and tantrums, it's par for the course but to her there must be more positives to the relationship than negatives, and although people witness some of the "negative" aspects of her relationship nobody and I mean nobody really knows what is going on with her life, and even those who think they have "inside" knowledge only know what she is prepared to tell them to suit her needs.

Don't get concerned with her situation mate...She is a survivor, she will do what she wants to do whether anyone else likes it or not....It's the world she lives in, and if and when she grows tired of it she will walk away from it and on to something different.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You may be right or you may be wrong SG...People may look at her and think she is making awful life choices, but she is not a teenager, she's a woman in her thirtieth year and is enjoying herself......There is sometimes a price to pay for enjoyment and it seems she is prepared to pay that price....Her business ! nothing to do with anyone else. As the old saying goes " You've made your own bed, now go lie in it " which is something she will have to do.

As for the " boyfriend ", again it's her choice, whatever arrangement she has with him must suit her, or she wouldn't continue with it..why would any sane person do so? In all romances there are tears and tantrums, it's par for the course but to her there must be more positives to the relationship than negatives, and although people witness some of the "negative" aspects of her relationship nobody and I mean nobody really knows what is going on with her life, and even those who think they have "inside" knowledge only know what she is prepared to tell them to suit her needs.

Don't get concerned with her situation mate...She is a survivor, she will do what she wants to do whether anyone else likes it or not....It's the world she lives in, and if and when she grows tired of it she will walk away from it and on to something different.

Some people talk about her simply as a circus performer, some people slag her off, some people want to know all about her outside business, some people don't care, some people like what they see, some don't, some are worried what they see, some couldn't care less and find it funny. If i see something on camera that is real and troubling, i will comment unless it's against rules. If people are tired of it then they can hit the ignore button. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Some people talk about her simply as a circus performer, some people slag her off, some people want to know all about her outside business, some people don't care, some people like what they see, some don't some are worried what they see, some couldn't care less and find it funny. If i see something on camera that is real and troubling, i will comment unless it's against rules. If people are tired of it then they can ignore. 

I'm certainly not decrying your comments SG, I know that your sentiments are genuine. I am merely pointing out that all may not always be what it seems, and that your concerns and advice will go unheeded by her, just as anyone's advice may have gone unheeded by us when we were younger.

Please don't be so over sensitive to other peoples remarks if they differ slightly to your own, it doesn't mean they don't appreciate or even agree to an extent with what you have said.

Please also bear in mind mate, this is a forum for all respectful comments regarding L&M, not solely for the Leora " arse licking brigade " or the " let's abuse Leora today squad "

Like you state,people have the choice to ignore comments or reply to them...long may it continue.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1