Keeping Us Entertained While Leora is Out of the Apartment

Aussie_oi_oi

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Watched the Mule last night...pretty good.  Also a great one is  Operation Odessa...documentary about some guys (with balls) who try to buy a Russian Ballistic missile Submarine.  Pretty entertaining.

Thank -you I'll check them out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Anyone seen anything they could recommend on NETFICKS?

I'm totally bored in lockdown and needing something to watch.

I've never seen it, but my buddy and my son say there is a sitcom called Schitt's Creek that is hilarious and worth the watch. Might check it out and see what you think.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

What in your own opinion was the most erotic experience you can recall involving Leora ?

Slightly biased i know(!), but Sunday May 17th (Ok, officially Saturday, but it took off after midnight) - The first time the girls 'Got Together'. Partly because it was so unexpected, partly as it was 'trial and error' looking, but mostly as it was the most erotic still, because they weren't sure what to do. And as a result, it was more erotic. The way Leora began by licking her finger and running it up and down Malia's chest, the way Malia was pulling Leora closer to her, squeezing her arse cheek as she was being bated, faces just inches apart, rather than lying flat like since. Yes, things have progressed, but there is still something about that first time that even now is 'Whoa'!

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

The girls don't interest me, how could they, there is nothing to see of them except shows. I hope that RLC finds its way back to real life.

I like this "THE GIRLS DON'T INTEREST ME" you're having a laugh aren't you, so much for not being interested they've managed to keep you pissed off for months.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I like this "THE GIRLS DON'T INTEREST ME" you're having a laugh aren't you, so much for not being interested they've managed to keep you pissed off for months.

Just because you don't understand my motivation doesn't mean I have the same motivation as you.

If RLC would write today that the two leave the project, I would find it great. It would be perfect, because one of the most useless apartments, which only actually has shows, would finally be gone. It would be an opportunity for a fresh start with other residents who might really get involved in the project.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just because you don't understand my motivation doesn't mean I have the same motivation as you.

If RLC would write today that the two leave the project, I would find it great. It would be perfect, because one of the most useless apartments, which only actually has shows, would finally be gone. It would be an opportunity for a fresh start with other residents who might really get involved in the project.

I would respectfully ask as to what that would actually achieve, apart from satisfying your sole motivation for coming on the forum.

I at least, whilst not agreeing with many things that happen, or more to the point fail to happen within the confines of said apartment give the girls especially Leora credit when it is in my mind warranted, along with a fair amount of criticism when things are not balanced.

I rarely get disappointment with what does or doesn't happen anymore within the apartment, which is now reflected in my membership level. As I have got to the point where I expect very little from Leora nowadays, therefore anything she cares to throw our way is appreciated.😄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would respectfully ask as to what that would actually achieve, apart from satisfying your sole motivation for coming on the forum.

I at least, whilst not agreeing with many things that happen, or more to the point fail to happen within the confines of said apartment at least give the girls especially Leora credit when it is in my mind warranted, along with a fair amount of criticism when things are not balanced.

I rarely get disappointment with what does or doesn't happen anymore within the apartment, as I have got to the point where I expect very little from Leora nowadays, therefore anything she cares to throw our way is appreciated.😄

Forum are there to exchange thoughts and ideas. I do not intend to achieve anything.

As I said, I think it's important that the bullshit the girls put on is clearly named as such. But that's not really a goal, it's just one of my motivations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Forum are there to exchange thoughts and ideas. I do not intend to achieve anything.

As I said, I think it's important that the bullshit the girls put on is clearly named as such. But that's not really a goal, it's just one of my motivations.

I accept what you say is no more than an individual's opinion, agreed with by some no doubt and disagreed with by others. 

Whatever does or doesn't happen is not going to alter all the time people are paying a subscription to watch unless those subscription levels reduce dramatically, and will most certainly not alter because of a few individual dislikes..All the time we are willing to throw money at the girls then they are more than willing and most certainly accomplished in spending it for us, giving us in return as little or as much as they deem suitable .......It's the name of the game...we're all adults, we all know what it's about.......Sex and Money !!  ....and sure as shit you will not get one without the other, you just have to determine what you are willing to pay...No problem with that! 🤑

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, moreau said:

as a fan she has reduced you to beggars waiting for a renewal that will not come back .... but keep hope like all cuckolds one day you will raise your head  

Always nice to hear someone else's opinion.....Although I am possibly the wealthiest begger you have ever come across... But no matter, Happy New Year to you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1