Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Agreed Malia's mind just wasn't on the job. But having said that I did enjoy seeing Leora.

Leora’s isn’t also , but she’s more experienced with her job and she can handle the audience and herself easier and better .. it is of course that she is still not well with her health and I believe also people watch to see how she handles that problem as well . As long as “ real life “ happiness , emotions , feelings and fun remains outside of this apartment , this is what in my opinion the apartment will provide the next months , more or less , few surprises so as it can be comments like “ mmm, that was nice my loving girls , can wait for the next and what you can show us more “ and the life of the ( sorry to say but it is truth GOV in Prague apartment ) girls will continue . Stay tuned and to be continued . 

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora has her head in the right place.  All she needs to do is ask Malia to open her legs, turn her head to the right. Start licking and progress has been made. Once they get past that hurdle the rest will develop.  

But then , the audience will ask for more .. so , the circle will just expand .

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora has her head in the right place.  All she needs to do is ask Malia to open her legs, turn her head to the right. Start licking and progress has been made. Once they get past that hurdle the rest will develop.  

It would help, all depends on Malia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia she's cooked

You'll have to explain, that an Australian term?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She's all done, cooked = finished.

Well as far as rlc yes, not sure at all about Prague.

I said to someone months ago, when she first started dating, when Leora encouraged her to find a social life of her own "What happens if Malia finds she has fallen in love and then wants to stay in Prague if she then has to leave or is asked to leave? What does Leora do with that extra problem?"

And now look.

I also said on here, right back in summer, it would take the introduction of just one man to change the whole dynamic of everything for good. 

And now look. But we now have two for the price of one.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well as far as rlc yes, not sure at all about Prague.

I said to someone months ago, when she first started dating, when Leora encouraged her to find a social life of her own "What happens if Malia finds she has fallen in love and then wants to stay in Prague if she then has to leave or is asked to leave? What does Leora do with that extra problem?"

And now look.

I also said on here, right back in summer, it would take the introduction of just one man to change the whole dynamic of everything for good. 

And now look. But we now have two for the price of one.

Maybe Malia would move in with her BF. I've always thought she is the kind of woman that falls in love easily.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe Malia would move in with her BF. I've always thought she is the kind of woman that falls in love easily.

That has always been my thought, the first part anyway. I know she had a long relationship back home that was tricky at times, and she has spoken to him here a few times in the past. But yes, if he was up for it i can see it easily. Trouble with that is, if and when she leaves this apartment, she leaves her job too. See? So many dilemmas. And she would wants away from the walls that 'Online' life creates. She's not really cut out for it all, she's done so brilliantly of course, but there is no way she sees it the same way as Leora does.