Margo & Mario (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, DJ LIHO said:

it was her own fault, and provoked him

Say what!!?????? The ONLY justification for laying your hands on a woman in violence is if she is actively and literally trying to kill you and even then ONLY if you can't get away from her. No other provocation warrants beating up a woman.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I based my comment on what I read at the top of the previous page. That shit ain't life, but it almost sounds like you're trying to justify his violence.

One can never justify violence but that term is banded about here far too much in these petty skirmishes, much like the word rape. The women often give as good as they get but unfortunately these arguments happen. Still it makes a good headline.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

i think beating up is rather an exageration, a mild argument would be more appropriate i think as it was fairly equal from both party's.

Too bad i don't have the footage from him in the bedroom. He kicked her with his feet in the stomach when she sat on the bed.  Wouldn't call this a mild argument. But anyway. He did enough to make her leave at the end. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Too bad i don't have the footage from him in the bedroom. He kicked her with his feet in the stomach when she sat on the bed.  Wouldn't call this a mild argument. But anyway. He did enough to make her leave at the end. 

Didn't see that only saw in the living room etc but that would not be acceptable you are quite right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 28.02.2021 at 18:54, Robwin said:

Никогда нельзя оправдать насилие, но этот термин слишком часто используется здесь в этих мелких стычках, как и слово «изнасилование». Женщины часто дают столько, сколько получают, но, к сожалению, такие споры случаются. Тем не менее, это хороший заголовок.

you correctly express your thought, I completely agree, if you know this Mario was on the project before and always behaved calmly, I saw many times visiting other participants not when he did not behave aggressively, then I saw him with his wife  (if you remember she was pregnant) how they became participants in the project, she brought him out to aggression, without her he is a cheerful positive !!!!