B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t defend anyone ... I am stating the facts .. why is it important what you want to see and not for the girls important what they want to show and when ? In life, you give respect and you get it back . Why the behavior and actions of girls have reduced ? Are any of them stupid to say no to more money ? 

Do you see also in the other apartments the girls walk fully naked the whole day ? Or is it normal for any of us when we needed to coexist with others to be naked ? I guess then if we require from the girls to be naked , he should just be walking around also with his pride and showing it ? Or would be this a disturbing view for the the majority of the male viewers ? Or has he told them “ please girls , don’t be naked in front of me because I get hard “ ... 

Why the normal can’t be accepted and we should ask for the things that can only satisfy our sexual lust? They were at the same time of complains five half or fully naked girls at another apartment in their bedroom .. why wasn’t there so much commenting like here ? 

Would you please  just get off of your soap box for just one night...fucking annoying reading your sermon every fucking night.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t defend anyone ... I am stating the facts .. why is it important what you want to see and not for the girls important what they want to show and when ? In life, you give respect and you get it back . Why the behavior and actions of girls have reduced ? Are any of them stupid to say no to more money ? 

Do you see also in the other apartments the girls walk fully naked the whole day ? Or is it normal for any of us when we needed to coexist with others to be naked ? I guess then if we require from the girls to be naked , he should just be walking around also with his pride and showing it ? Or would be this a disturbing view for the the majority of the male viewers ? Or has he told them “ please girls , don’t be naked in front of me because I get hard “ ... 

Why the normal can’t be accepted and we should ask for the things that can only satisfy our sexual lust? They were at the same time of complains five half or fully naked girls at another apartment in their bedroom .. why wasn’t there so much commenting like here ? 

Again you don't  cant get it.... no one expects nudity in daily life  (although plenty of proof to my point in Girls only apt... regardless and one more time without your insane deflections ... when these party modes begin, playful drinking etc.... there is a greater chance of girls showing nudity (and these girls often do ...and at B! and so on without boys around (Bogdan)  but any boys ptescence greatly deminishes it.... Bogdan kills that easy, flirty ,girly nudity ...for reasons like respect for Nelly and other ...he is a block to that Sappho girly spirit    ///whatever post your nonsense time for yet another block   good luck  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You don't have an account so you wouldn't see it regardless. Get over it.

you are a small minded opinion.... you think you have some superiority in a free forum ... I wish I could tell you what to suck but you are not worth a ban.... crawl back in your hole 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hen these party modes begin, playful drinking etc.... there is a greater chance of girls showing nudity (and these girls often do ...and at B! and so on without boys around (Bogdan)  but any boys ptescence greatly deminishes it.... Bogdan kills that easy, flirty ,girly nudity ...for reasons like respect for Nelly and other ...he is a block to that Sappho girly spirit 

Oh what the fuck ever. You're so desperate to stare at blurry thumbnails of a chance to see blurry tits, yet you are here in the B4 thread bitching about Bogdan and not a single post from you in B2 where there was no Bogdan and no guys. All you jealous man haters are all full of shit: claiming to hate seeing men yet when you get the opportunity to watch a show without men you choose to come to this thread to continuously bitch about men. That reeks of an inferiority complex.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh what the fuck ever. You're so desperate to stare at blurry thumbnails of a chance to see blurry tits, yet you are here in the B4 thread bitching about Bogdan and not a single post from you in B2 where there was no Bogdan and no girls. All you jealous man haters are all full of shit: claiming to hate seeing men yet when you get the opportunity to watch a show without men you choose to come to this thread to continuously bitch about men. That reeks of an inferiority complex.

Your BS is getting old, your opposition to guys who just want to look at girls lays your agenda bare.  Your latent issues are well documented.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh what the fuck ever. You're so desperate to stare at blurry thumbnails of a chance to see blurry tits, yet you are here in the B4 thread bitching about Bogdan and not a single post from you in B2 where there was no Bogdan and no guys. All you jealous man haters are all full of shit: claiming to hate seeing men yet when you get the opportunity to watch a show without men you choose to come to this thread to continuously bitch about men. That reeks of an inferiority complex.

You prove to be as $%*&^%  as your boyfriend..

.never hating men... love to see them at parties , enjoying their sex and party plays ...no hate but primarily Bogdan blocks ... nevermind ... and there is plenty of kitchen action in this apt for me to enjoy the girls nudity or playfulness... the thumbs just indicate the soap opera fun and I get a sense of the characters.... not your problem but you want to condem and have a superiority complex of my non membership... limited mindset.... but as DDM you can join my blocked list and I encourage you to do the same  $#^&@*&

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wow another night of kitchen click bait

ya that was tough on my voyeur hopefulness..... but love these dress up nights ...very hot looking playful girlies