B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

55 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

This going up in the garage is getting out of hand now. When they are in the villa they should not be allowed to hide, sort it out rlc. Complaint sent. Time for a new cast at B4, and before people say they can't cause of the pandemic, this cast came in during the pandemic. Time for change! 🙂 

I like the current cast, but I agree this going to the garage room to party and smoke is annoying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I like the current cast, but I agree this going to the garage room to party and smoke is annoying.

And they'll do it more and more cause they are getting away with it. Is this what you pay to see?omethi

EDIT: It'll carry on to the next cast. Something as to be said about it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

True... but what we shouldn't discuss is what else they may be doing in private.... lets just say staying up this energetic so long  is not just booze...so privacy is paramount...

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

True... but what we shouldn't discuss is what else they may be doing in private.... lets just say staying up this energetic so long  is not just booze...so privacy is paramount...

Can only guess what they are doing and my guess is smoking because it's to cold to go outside, and also drinking ofc. and just hanging out. They must have set up some things there where they can sit. Maybe a couch or some chairs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Can only guess what they are doing and my guess is smoking because it's to cold to go outside, and also drinking ofc. and just haning out. They must have set up some things there where they can sit. Maybe a couch or some chairs.

It's not like they've not done this on camera before. It's Nelly's doing this is. 

• Like 1