Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

20 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

That is never going to happen.We should be glad we got to watch another step when Leora put her dildo up in her ass.

So the next step hopefully will be that they are doing each other with dildos.One step at the time.

If you watched closely neither of the girls looked at each other during the masturbation. It therefore doesn't matter that Leora stuck the dildo up her ass in the company of Malia for the first time. Malia wouldn't know what Leora was doing and nor would Leora know what Malia was doing. The problem with these mutual sessions is that there is no visual engagement and certainly no physical engagement. They might as well be masturbating in separate room!!!

For us viewers of course, the girls being side by side masturbating is wonderful. I love to watch them together and hope for more but I don't see any pushing of barriers. I hope, and certainly like to think, they get a kick out of masturbating together. At least our girls don't aim for mutual climax. Leora cums when she wants to cum!!! Good for her. Malia is certainly improving her technique!   

• Like 4

Just now, van the man said:

If you watched closely neither of the girls looked at each other during the masturbation. It therefore doesn't matter that Leora stuck the dildo up her ass in the company of Malia for the first time. Malia wouldn't know what Leora was doing and nor would Leora know what Malia was doing. The problem with these mutual sessions is that there is no visual engagement and certainly no physical engagement. They might as well be masturbating in separate room!!!

For us viewers of course, the girls being side by side masturbating is wonderful. I love to watch them together and hope for more but I don't see any pushing of barriers. I hope, and certainly like to think, they get a kick out of masturbating together. At least our girls don't aim for mutual climax. Leora cums when she wants to cum!!! Good for her. Malia is certainly improving her technique!   

Maybe they like listening to each other.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, van the man said:

This is unfortunately ( or fortunately for bate sessions fans ) the only thing that this apartment provides . As long as people are happy with that , this is what it will keep on happening again and again and again . Sometimes more often - like recently - sometimes occasionally if boyfriends take good care of the girls and they spend enough time with them so their feelings of being horny is reduced . And the life will continue here for this apartment 😇

19 minutes ago, van the man said:

The problem with these mutual sessions is that there is no visual engagement and certainly no physical engagement

Well,I wonder how many of these mutual bates you´ve seen but I have them all 18 recorded and in atleast 7-8 of them they

do bate each other fully untill they reach orgasm.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,I wonder how many of these mutual bates you´ve seen but I have them all 18 recorded and in atleast 7-8 of them they

Copyright infringement.

Don't you think RLC reads this forum?  If they can match the information provided here w/ whatever information you provided them, dude, you'll be in a world of hurt.

16 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I've seen them all and recorded them all!!!! I know they have touched before but I'm referring to the 'new normal' they have developed. As i type the girls are touching with Malia trying yet again to get Leora interested. I love her never give up attitude!!!!

11 minutes ago, van the man said:

I've seen them all and recorded them all!!!! I know they have touched before but I'm referring to the 'new normal' they have developed. As i type the girls are touching with Malia trying yet again to get Leora interested. I love her never give up attitude!!!!

Well I think there is nothing going to happen today unfortunatelly,because I can´t remember that they´ve done it for 2 days in a row.But,who know

what´s going in leora´s head,maybe a simple massage.And Leora is the one who decides.

• Like 3