Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Howard said:

90% of what they do is theatre.  People have a right to complain if they are spending $20..$30 or more/month and get 'theatre' and not real life (as they have been sold on).

You can describe RLC in one word:  THEATRE

There are apartments that respect the concept and the viewers .. this is at the moment an apartment that both girls are simply there for their paycheck as they are far from home and with no other income possibility to have the whatever life they have there .

To analyze it a bit more and with few words , no one can actually say what the ultimate goal for both of the girls  is . They aren’t learning the language , they don’t seem to have any other interests ( at least of what we have seen ) than just go out and do their personal pleasure things , they are two girls on long duration holidays and we are the ones who pay so as they can have it . I hope and wish for them that they have a long term goal , otherwise , the older ones here know that we can’t be young always and that time makes no distinctions , for everything there’s an expiry date 😑

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are apartments that respect the concept and the viewers .. this is at the moment an apartment that both girls are simply there for their paycheck as they are far from home and with no other income possibility to have the whatever life they have there .

To analyze it a bit more and with few words , no one can actually say what the ultimate goal for both of the girls  is . They aren’t learning the language , they don’t seem to have any other interests ( at least of what we have seen ) than just go out and do their personal pleasure things , they are two girls on long duration holidays and we are the ones who pay so as they can have it . I hope and wish for them that they have a long term goal , otherwise , the older ones here know that we can’t be young always and that time makes no distinctions , for everything there’s an expiry date 😑

Respectfully, you are defending the characters in this play as if you have an emotional bond to them.  No woman sits leisurely on the couch in a see-thru nightie, no panties, reclining with their legs spread open (directed to the camera). Neither would they casually take a bath together, soap each other. My girlfriend (including past girlfriends), wouldn't behave like this if they were amorous.

Years ago, many live cams were genuine.  Today, that number might be 10%.  RLC has turned into theatre.  That's how this industry changed.  Nobody will pay $30/mo to watch two girls dressed in pants and a blouse gossip while they enjoy a bowl of borscht with crackers.  But they will pay good money when those two girls wear next to nothing and tease, tease, and tease some more - thinking they only have YOU in mind to please.

As far as what goals they have long term, I've said repeatedly (and get bashed for it). As long as Leora is on RLC, her personal growth is minimized.  She lives in a comfortable bubble that pays her rent, subsidizes her nighties and probably food.  Don't know much about Malia.

As for subscribers, that she hasn't had dick on camera for 12 months, I'm surprised people still subscribe to see her (unless again, there is an unhealthy emotional attachment to a girl acting in a play).

Theatre.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

Respectfully, you are defending the characters in this play as if you have an emotional bond to them.  No woman sits leisurely on the couch in a see-thru nightie, no panties, reclining with their legs spread open (directed to the camera). Neither would they casually take a bath together, soap each other. My girlfriend (including past girlfriends), wouldn't behave like this if they were amorous.

Years ago, many live cams were genuine.  Today, that number might be 10%.  RLC has turned into theatre.  That's how this industry changed.  Nobody will pay $30/mo to watch two girls dressed in pants and a blouse gossip while they enjoy a bowl of borscht with crackers.  But they will pay good money when those two girls wear next to nothing and tease, tease, and tease some more - thinking they only have YOU in mind to please.

As far as what goals they have long term, I've said repeatedly (and get bashed for it). As long as Leora is on RLC, her personal growth is minimized.  She lives in a comfortable bubble that pays her rent, subsidizes her nighties and probably food.  Don't know much about Malia.

As for subscribers, that she hasn't had dick on camera for 12 months, I'm surprised people still subscribe to see her (unless again, there is an unhealthy emotional attachment to a girl acting in a play).

Theatre.

I have no emotional bond with anyone , I am only 43 and my life is still in the real world very active , it is just that the deadly virus has stack me at home and I spend much time watching RLC and do what I like the most , that is analyzing and observing characters , personalities and behaviors . I am a fan of nice women ( who isn’t 😂🤣 )  and I like these two girls as also the rest of RLC female tenants but I am not obsessed or the way I think you believe about me , but that’s ok since it is your opinion and as always respected by me .

I don’t think also that I am a defender of either this apartment or the whole RLC project , I criticize in a bad way when i think it needs to be done and I praise when I see great things for my taste . If I don’t like what I see , the solution is to stop paying . I am happy with my monthly 20€ subscription in general , yes , it could be better , but this stupid virus has taken out of rhythm all things in life , people and in general everything , I wait for better days and also when slowly life gets back in a way we all know , also the tenants to feel better and with more “ appetite “ for life as I believe they are really much affected as we are , especially these ones that have no alternatives and are closed in apartments 24/7 with cameras  recording them . 

It is a theatre as you call it , therefore , as every performance , it is judged and commented , some times positive , lots of times negative . And as all shows , there’s a fee to watch . I have no problem with any of that . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barni said:

It was absolutely great !! 

I had the feeling earlier when towels were put on the sofa the girls were setting the stage for some kind of a show. I find it interesting that Leora has had a solo bate for a few days in a row, but does not seem interested in any mutual touching with Malia, even though Malia has tried a couple of times to get something happening between them. I can't help thinking something was said or something has changed that has caused Leora to do only solo bates and nothing with Malia.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1