Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

19 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je ne comprends pas pour pourquoi Europe ne fait pas un confinement général si des pays confinent quand d'autres se déconfinent on ne se débarrassera jamais de cette maladie.

I do not understand why Europe does not do a general containment if countries confine when others are deconfining we will never get rid of this disease

same here in the states one state closes down but the state right next to them thinks it is a hoax so it just keeps getting spread around

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and she left  a hour and a half ago dressed nice makes you wonder

If she was there's still a chance this party could be off cam. I can't imagine she's going to be continuously visiting B4. B4 might be a novelty that wears off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she was there's still a chance this party could be off cam. I can't imagine she's going to be continuously visiting B4. B4 might be a novelty that wears off.

might be the same place holly went she got all dressed up and left around the same time as Martina

3 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

It’s the first official working day after New Year. Martina has gone to school/university/ classes. She took her bag with the books, writing pads, pencils and biros with her. As I mentioned earlier, she’s different.

so then she was just in a good mood to be going back to class

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina has gone to school/university/ classes. She took her bag with the books, writing pads, pencils and biros with her. As I mentioned earlier, she’s different.

Different because she goes to school...?

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

It’s the first official working day after New Year. Martina has gone to school/university/ classes. She took her bag with the books, writing pads, pencils and biros with her. As I mentioned earlier, she’s different.

long class 5 1/2 hours later and still gone and its 8pm her time