Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

2 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

In Mondays she always returns past 8. I don‘t like these vague speculations.

oh she has opened herself up to all kinds of speculations where should i start having sex with Nelly making out with Megan then again with Holly then doing coke and grinding her ass on Daniel and letting him kiss her neck and dont even get me going on creepy fat man that is obsessed with her hair that she always walks home and is gone for a long time,hey i love Martina but she is not the angel we thought she was 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

so in the last month in a half give or take we have seen Martina make out with Megan and Holly grind her ass on Daniel let him kiss her neck repeatedly and she had sex with Nelly  now i see her show her tits to some guy on her phone,all i have say is where was this Martina before

she was talking to some guy on her phone when she was in the spare bathroom you could see his face so it was a video call,she gets done taking a piss gets up lifts her shirt up and picks the phone up so he could see her tits i watched it a few times just to be sure of what i was seeing

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so sweet Martina the innocent girl next door has been living another life lol

Wouldn't read too much into it just yet. It's possible the dude could have been her brother. Those two are really close and she has been naked in front of him and flashed him numerous times in the past.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's possible the dude could have been her brother. Those two are really close and she has been naked in front of him and flashed him numerous times in the past.

so is he her brother like piper was masha's sister not saying he is not but have heard this before lol and he was gay too if im not mistaken so are the same people that said he was gay are saying its her brother just wondering is all