Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

Martina is in a secure relantioship with Alberto,not seing her doing what others done and leave country,family,pets just for money.I can imagine her performing a lot of hours per days but dont imagine her lasting to much time because she is more sentimental and less atached to €€€€€€ than others.Basicaly in my view of her she wont put her personal life beyind because of money.And thank god for that.I watch her(and Alberto and dogs)with same joy,and entertaining feeling as i had with them years ago,contrary to others residents dont think she have the image tired and with feeling of..nothing more to show.They are doing their daily lifes in cams,only performing to cams from time to time,so its easier to not get tired,bored with them,is that feeling of not knowing what will happen next for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Whats wrong with that? I show my boobs to my brothers all the time! 🙄

hey sister...ya know we are all your brothers here Ash....😁  you ever want to crash this Forum internet     

SHOW US YOUR TITS  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

When they have sex in bathroom(like today)with really good light,her reflaction in mirror..all her face expressions..her body..think is the sexieste moments i see in rlc in all my years in site,a picture of perfection,an 100% natural perfction🥰.

Like Luna and Zac you mean...😏

This make me like them even more,they are so horried about Taco☹️,Martina almost crying but trying not,and that usual nervous mode,now talking with vet if not mistaken.They gona take Taco to clinic now.Poor thing hope isnt nothing to bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

This make me like them even more,they are so horried about Taco☹️,Martina almost crying but trying not,and that usual nervous mode,now talking with vet if not mistaken.They gona take Taco to clinic now.Poor thing hope isnt nothing to bad.

Yeah he didn't look too well there. They just came back without him. Alberto is lifting Martina's spirits and she's seems in a somewhat better mood so my guess is that he's staying at the vet and it's nothing too major, hopefully.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nothing wrong with being on camera for that long, as long as it doesn't become your sole source of income like Leora. Martina is in school now and hopefully it pans out. Masha has enough experience in modelling, music and artistry, and is now studying business/finance to develop herself well with or without cameras. What does Leora do outside of RLC? 

Excellent said misc 🤗🤗