Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is he her brother like piper was masha's sister not saying he is not but have heard this before lol and he was gay too if im not mistaken 

People only assumed Piper was Masha's sister. Martina's brother has been confirmed. I didn't see the guy's face on the phone so I don't know.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

People only assumed Piper was Masha's sister. Martina's brother has been confirmed. I didn't see the guy's face on the phone so I don't know.

and it was confirmed he was gay till he banged the big titted girl too lol

my point is is it the same people that are telling us he is gay are the same ones saying its her brother

And my point is if it's the same guy, then she has been naked in front of him plenty of times in the past and not so much as a flirtatious gesture from either of them.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

And my point is if it's the same guy, then she has been naked in front of him plenty of times in the past and not so much as a flirtatious gesture from either of them.

so martina has made out with a couple of girls actually had sex with another and done coke and made out with daniel on cam what part of she might be showing her tits to some guy is so hard to grasp

what part of she might be showing her tits to some guy is so hard to grasp

I didn't say it was or it wasn't. I said "IT'S POSSIBLE" he might be the same guy who has already seen her naked in the past. I also said I didn't see the guys face so I don't know. It's like you're so desperate to believe your own truth.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't say it was or it wasn't. I said "IT'S POSSIBLE" he might be the same guy who has already seen her naked in the past. I also said I didn't see the guys face so I don't know. It's like you're so desperate to believe your own truth.

oh im desperate your the one that pulled oh its her brother thing,who would think oh a girl is in the bathroom and is showing some guy her tits oh that must be her brother 

• Haha 2

oh im desperate your the one that pulled oh its her brother thing,who would think oh a girl is in the bathroom and is showing some guy her tits oh that must be her brother 

Oh for fuck sake I said I don't fucking know and that it's possible. If you need to believe otherwise than I don't care. Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh for fuck sake I said I don't fucking know and that it's possible. If you need to believe otherwise than I don't care. Jesus Christ.

okay no problem dont want to fight,sure you could be right as to who it was on the phone i could not get a real good look but you could see it was a guy but it looked bad going into the spare bathroom and showing her tits and we have seen lately she is no angel is my point so are we okay,take it in context she went to class at 3 comes home after 10:00 then goes in the bathroom and shows some guy her tits on the phone yes it looks bad just saying

38 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay no problem dont want to fight,sure you could be right as to who it was on the phone i could not get a real good look but you could see it was a guy but it looked bad going into the spare bathroom and showing her tits and we have seen lately she is no angel is my point so are we okay,take it in context she went to class at 3 comes home after 11:00 then goes in the bathroom and shows some guy her tits on the phone yes it looks bad just saying

After she came out the bathroom, she stood next to Alberto and lifted her top again and Alberto grabbed hold of her boob while she was still facetiming, and then she continued talking with whoever she was talking to, with Alberto occasionally contributing to the conversation.  Whatever she's doing, whoever she's talking to, I'm sure Alberto knows all about it.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_1?ts=1610404545&from=share

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

After she came out the bathroom, she stood next to Alberto and lifted her top again and Alberto grabbed hold of her boob while she was still facetiming, and then she continued talking with whoever she was talking to, with Alberto occasionally contributing to the conversation.  Whatever she's doing, whoever she's talking to, I'm sure Alberto knows all about it.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_1?ts=1610404545&from=share

and she made out with nelly and ground her ass into daniels cock and let him kiss her neck in front of him at the last party so maybe they just have a very very open relationship just saying