Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Whats wrong with that? I show my boobs to my brothers all the time! 🙄

My ex girlfriend ( austrian ) she did also with her brother daily , in the beggining I was shocked because in my country it isn’t happening , she explained that there it is very often to be naked tits with your family members ... just a different culture I guess 😌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Cluster fuck sounds about right. But you can't tell Wyoming they need to be under the same restrictions as say New York.

Wyoming, as my home state, hasn't really been impacted. The food delivery issue in the winter of 2019-2020 was worse. I have family that work throughout the state, some in healthcare as I am, and the horror stories you heard about "ICUs being full!!!!" hasn't really impacted them. Sure, people have died, mainly covid's favorite demographic, but it hasn't been bad. Interesting to me, seeing that the state I'm in now on the east coast has had different experiences and a (generally) different attitude.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

My ex girlfriend ( austrian ) she did also with her brother daily , in the beggining I was shocked because in my country it isn’t happening , she explained that there it is very often to be naked tits with your family members ... just a different culture I guess 😌

Haha, I was kidding, if I pulled up my shirt in front of them, 1 at least would go running out of the house, my older brother, not so sure

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I was kidding, if I pulled up my shirt in front of them, 1 at least would go running out of the house, my older brother, not so sure

Well , since I personally had the experience then , I can for sure tell that after you see it one two times happening , it doesn’t seem strange 😎 Nevertheless , you have got us all in that here I guess 😏🥳

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Thats crazy!

6 hours ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Wyoming, as my home state, hasn't really been impacted. The food delivery issue in the winter of 2019-2020 was worse. I have family that work throughout the state, some in healthcare as I am, and the horror stories you heard about "ICUs being full!!!!" hasn't really impacted them. Sure, people have died, mainly covid's favorite demographic, but it hasn't been bad. Interesting to me, seeing that the state I'm in now on the east coast has had different experiences and a (generally) different attitude.

Hi bored, thats what I meant, all the states have to handle things differently. New York city has a dense population and its a completely different situation than sparsely populated cities and states. 0