US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm positive it was ANTIFA because they were dressed in their black ninja uniforms and when they broke windows they swung sticks like wimpy girly men snowflakes. At least Proud BoyZ look like real men.

You aren't the brightest bulb on the tree dude.  Seriously.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trying deprogramming me you little Stalinist bastard and see what happens to you.

what you fail to realize is that biden would probably be willing to try to salvage you. i wouldn't waste my time as you have proven over & over & over again that you are a lost cause.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm positive it was ANTIFA because they were dressed in their black ninja uniforms and when they broke windows they swung sticks like wimpy girly men snowflakes. At least Proud BoyZ look like real men.

and they have dumped your hero.

il_794xN.2324650204_mefl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Former President Donald Trump is no longer in office, but his legacy will have a lasting impact on American politics. Many argue that history will judge him harshly, and one presidential historian has already shared...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Come here baby, I'll tell you this to your face !! And no lie from you - be honest in your life!

If you ever called me "a rapist" to my face I would sue you for libel and defamation, and I would end up with everything that you own.:dodgy: