US General Domestic Politics #2 Begins 01/14/21.

Joe Biden ist demagogisch kein großer US-Präsident - doch der beste US-Präsident seit 50 Jahren. Mit seiner politischen Erfahrung im Repräsentantenhaus und im Senat hat er gute Chancen die lange gespaltene USA zu vereinen. Eine kluge Wahl.🙂 .... dank Corona.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Joe Biden ist demagogisch kein großer US-Präsident - doch der beste US-Präsident seit 50 Jahren. Mit seiner politischen Erfahrung im Repräsentantenhaus und im Senat hat er gute Chancen die lange gespaltene USA zu vereinen. Eine kluge Wahl.🙂 .... dank Corona.

Nonsense. He's a puppet that's been bought and paid for by President Xi.

And Putin couldn't be happier, either. Obama, Biden, and Clinton did everything he wanted.

Iran's jumping with joy. Finally a nuke weapon that Americans subsidized...

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You're full of shit RR.  They even went so far as to try to pin the Capital riot on "Antifa."  Everybody but you, and Q know it was WS and PB.

I'm sorry you can't handle the truth, but that's understandable since truth and ANTIFA are incompatible. 

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's what I would expect from a Stalinist like you. Shut up any and all opposition. And you condemned Trump for his attacks on the news media? At least he never tried to shut up nor censor anyone. 

he just wanted everyone arrested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nonsense. He's a puppet that's been bought and paid for by President Xi.

And Putin couldn't be happier, either. Obama, Biden, and Clinton did everything he wanted.

Iran's jumping with joy. Finally a nuke weapon that Americans subsidized...

i see that you had no trouble finding q anon's new posting site.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm sorry you can't handle the truth, but that's understandable since truth and ANTIFA are incompatible. 

better hurry deprogramming summer camp is filling up fast with the other q anon & proud boy defectors. or you can wait & get a cell next to your hero.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

This Thursday, Rep Lauren Boebert (R-CO) introduced a bill to block the Paris Agreement, calling it a "job-killing amendment.""My bill prohibits Congress from spending a single penny on the Paris Agreement until...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1