B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

10 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

The only interesting thing in all these B apartments right now is Radislava and how she has changed a bit since her arrival. She is slowly growing on me, other than that everything is plain BS in all of these B2, B4, B5 and B1 (Serafima)

Radislava I believe needs to visit B4 more. A week with Holly and Megan would sort her out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

As time goes on, I really do feel sorry for poor Serafima, no matter how hard she will try, she can not thaw out that frozen pussy of hers, not even blasting it with really hot water. To not experience the joys of a woman's sexuality or to even begin to understand how to achieve an orgasm. I hope someday she finds out the joy of self gratification.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As time goes on, I really do feel sorry for poor Serafima, no matter how hard she will try, she can not thaw out that frozen pussy of hers, not even blasting it with really hot water. To not experience the joys of a woman's sexuality or to even begin to understand how to achieve an orgasm. I hope someday she finds out the joy of self gratification.

Remember Heidi!...She was not unlike Sera, without the teasing shows though, then BOOM!! She came home pissed and high as a kite, with Flipper...and the night goes down in RLC folk law!!...So never say never lol...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Remember Heidi!...She was not unlike Sera, without the teasing shows though, then BOOM!! She came home pissed and high as a kite, with Flipper...and the night goes down in RLC folk law!!...So never say never lol...😏

Not even Flipper could crack that nut.

swim floating GIF by Puffin Rock

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Perhaps she satisfies all those needs outside the apartment 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps she satisfies all those needs outside the apartment 

Yeah you must be right because even the SAS would be able to crack those defences on CAM.

I have said that I am not a fan of Radislava because  of the too much plastic that she has , but I can’t but praise her for justifying slowly her RLC presence and job . But , to be honest , I have also never seen a tenant having this “ beauty syndrome “ that I think she has in big grade by continuously looking herself in the mirror . From recent tenants , I can say Diane had this , looking the mirrors all the time . But Radi will use also a lot of her creams for the body and all these women mostly staff for her skin and so on .. anyway , her nude training sessions are now excellent to watch and actually she can be a good inspiration at times to follow her sporty spirit ☺️😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yeah you must be right because even the SAS would be able to crack those defences on CAM.

This is too difficult for me to understand ( SAS / crack 😳🙄🤔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have said that I am not a fan of Radislava because  of the too much plastic that she has , but I can’t but praise her for justifying slowly her RLC presence and job . But , to be honest , I have also never seen a tenant having this “ beauty syndrome “ that I think she has in big grade by continuously looking herself in the mirror . From recent tenants , I can say Diane had this , looking the mirrors all the time . But Radi will use also a lot of her creams for the body and all these women mostly staff for her skin and so on .. anyway , her nude training sessions are now excellent to watch and actually she can e a good inspiration at times to follow her sporty spirit ☺️😊

Yes I do love the exercises.