B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

3 hours ago, super134 said:

Yeah she did it a few weeks back. Some of them just don't know when to stop.

The insecurity of the young girls nowadays and living in such a competitive environment ( imagine , they can’t even be out in bars and clubs so at least to feel jealous or watch other girls that are dressed better than them , have whiter teeth than them and etc etc etc ) according to their minds , it is unbelievable . Amira has a killer body and she “ touched “ her lips without even knowing herself why she did it 🥸

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

The insecurity of the young girls nowadays and living in such a competitive environment ( imagine , they can’t even be out in bars and clubs so at least to feel jealous or watch other girls that are dressed better than them , have whiter teeth than them and etc etc etc ) according to their minds , it is unbelievable . Amira has a killer body and she “ touched “ her lips without even knowing herself why she did it 🥸

What these beautiful women don't understand is what men want. If only they knew men love natural beauty.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What these beautiful women don't understand is what men want. If only they knew men love natural beauty.

I think that whatever is in their minds about the general perception of life which then includes family  , friends , men , job and so on , starts for them with the feeling of competition . They know that men like a nice ass , nice boobs and a good silhouette , this is the basics , as long as they have it , go and figure out why they will enhance their lips , their normal sized boobs , their excellent shaped asses .. they just need to do because the other girl looks better and if she can be like that , I can be also .. even then that they know as you say that men like natural beauty , will add plastic just to get the feeling of superiority over other women . At the end , we men , we will always search for the pure natural ☺️😇

Although I would never say no having my head between Kitty’s fake tits 😂🤣😂🤣😜😜🤪

• Like 1