B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

Can’t get enough of Radislava and her puurfect pussy and now she’s broken the door down she’s not afraid to show it; she’s shown more open pussy in the last two weeks than Sera has in the last two months. Not that I’m writing Sera off, I still think she has a body to die for if only she’d defrost and melt. Still there’s hope yet as Radi has shown how slow burners glow longer 🤞😍

• Like 1

I don’t know  if it is noticeable a change of relation between Radi and Sera , not so much talks between them , perhaps not at all .Also yesterday , Radi seemed to avoid completely being in the same room with Holly and Megan.or generally talking to all of them .In any case , just maybe my own idea and nothing really important 

On 1/14/2021 at 11:59 PM, ddhm said:

Ariana는 그녀가 머무는 동안 Amalia에 의해 문지르고 핥았으며 결코 섹스를하지 않았습니다. 그녀는 그녀에 대한 남성의 말과 칭찬을 즐기면서 휴대폰에서 영어로 여러 번 말하는 것을 들었습니다. 바르셀로나의 통금 시간이 아니었고 클럽과 바가 열려 있었을 것입니다. 남자를 찾고 유혹. 

아파트에 들어온 첫날 그녀는 한 남자와 3 시간 이상 통화를했고 그에게 많은 남자들로부터 결혼 요청을 받았다고 말하면서 꽃과 비슷한 직원을 보냈습니다. 그녀는 내 눈에“뷰티 신드롬”을 가지고 있지만 매우 예민하고 쉽게 믿기 때문에 때때로 울거나 슬퍼하는 그녀를 볼 수 있습니다. 

이것은 우리의 멋진 Ariana입니다. 절대로 카메라에서 섹스를하지 않습니다. 물론 수백 명의 남자 친구가 그녀를 플레이 할 수 있습니다. 그녀는 쉽게 놀릴 수 있기 때문에 쉽게 놀 수 있다고 생각합니다. 우리는 모두 그녀가 행복하고 웃는 모습을보고 싶어합니다. 결국 그녀는 모두에게 최고의 오르가즘 반응을 보입니다 😆 😁 😋

I look forward to Ariana's Valentine's Day 2/14