Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Guarda se non avevo ragione... Malia è uscita (e probabilmente rimarrà a dormire fuori casa) e subito Leora si è messa nuda sul letto a fare il riscaldamento per masturbarsi. 

Ecco perché sempre meno persone guardano, sempre meno persone commentano.  È una routine, sì, bella, forse per i nuovi clienti, sorprendente.  Soprattutto quando ora è completamente uno spettacolo di camera e non anche un bisogno personale di una donna come lo era per Leora.  Ancora di più?  Cosa diciamo nelle ultime settimane?  Quando fanno "qualcosa di più", di solito uno dei due (principalmente Malia) lo farà durante la notte.  Penso che se qualcuno annulla ad aprile e si abbona nuovamente a maggio, non si perderebbe molto

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 hours ago, The Wedge said:

Once there was a slight penetration with the vibro but nothing serious

There was a bit more last night J than first time though.

Defo more than slight last night....with Leora going in that bit further too!😊

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Donald hillman said:

Can't wait for a fist going in

Heard you the first time! 😅

Now that one of the two that was gone and not around for a number of hours today has returned, and the other had decided to do some solo play while the other was away, it will be curious to notice as to whether or not any of the exhibitions of projections of false pretense or intentions begin occurring, and if so, how much actually does since a certain pattern of status quo has been occurring there for awhile now. It has been obvious as to why it has been occurring, and that has been to attract attention to the cams. Most who have been around long enough know and realize the main reasons as to why such occasions have been occurring as such, and it's not as much in support of the business, as it is for potential of extra compensation from being one of the top cams residence's at the conclusion of compensation periods.

If the situation there is considered to be as more of employment than not by the two participants, as have been suggested, insinuated, and claimed by others on numerous occasions that have or perhaps may still be subscribing to the business, then perhaps it should be considered as not much more than a business by more of the subscribers as well, who finance the business to be able to continue being a business.

Apparently there has been another of the same performance's with the two participants playing with their two teenie bopper toys that they played with themselves with. I'm really disappointed that I happened to miss the occasion...........although not really. 😏

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently there has been another performance with the two particopants and their two teenie bopper toys that they played with themselves with. I'm really disappointed that I happened to miss it........not. 😏

Hang on Nich - I'm sorry but i have to pick up on this. Only a few days ago, you said you liked seeing their feelings of sensuality towards one another, yet now you're saying you dislike it. I don't understand where you're coming from with those 2 different views. Not looking for trouble at all, but that's confusing.

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hang on Nich - I'm sorry but i have to pick up on this. Only a few days ago, you said you liked seeing their feelings of sensuality towards one another, yet now you're saying you dislike it. I don't understand where you're coming from with those 2 different views. Not looking for trouble at all, but that's confusing.

It really should not be confusing at all. I do enjoy their expressing or showing their feelings of sensuality towards one another, as well as themselves individually at times. But all things over time should be taken into consideration, and the same performances over and over become routine, monotonous, and mundane. As I mentioned in some commentary earlier, if they want to behave as though to them it is more of a business than anything else, then it should also be taken into consideration by subscribers, and especially those that have been for quite awhile. If it is viewed and considered in that way by subscribers as well, then it may also be considered when anyone may be considering making a determination as to how much longer to continue any subscription.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It really should not be confusing at all. I do enjoy their expressing or showing their feelings of sensuality towards one another. But all things over time should be taken into consideration, and the same performances over and over become routine and monotonous. As I mentioned in some commentary earlier, if they want to behave as though to them it is more of a business than anything else, then it should also be taken into consideration by subscribers, and especially those that have been for quite awhile. If it is viewed and considered in that way, then it may also be considered when anyone may be considering making a determination as to how much longer to continue any subscription.

I get what you mean by this, yes. But surely by now, people know what it's all about, after all, the 'Real' aspect of rlc went out of the window years ago, and as we know, sex sells. That is why the company still exists and still attracts new subs. But at the end of the day, it's up to the viewer that regardless of fake or real, if they enjoy it, THAT is what counts. And i can't see that many people cancelling a sub if they like what they see, simply if they then think that it's staged.