Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

E, simple. It's your own choice. If you don't like it anymore, you have the right to decide. If you are that sick of it, you walk away. Want to come back, then do that too. No one has the right to say what anyone else should like or not like, so if you feel you are no longer getting value for money, or simply don't enjoy it anymore, leave. This is the simplest way of writing it. You like it, stay, you don't, save your money. And this is to anyone, ever, who subscribes. Only you should choose. You want to go, you can always come back. 

But this now, is like anything before. It's her choice to do it. Remember that.

Do you mind if I say, you are probably the only person that will actually communicate with someone, who you probably disagree with, and yes I know it's my choice to continue or not, and I know from this other person, there are " 10 apartment", but I have no attachment or long-term history with those other 10 Apartments, but it has slowly morph from a everyday just your average person living their lives apartment, into a mostly "shock and awe" pre-planned, none- spontaneous moments, just to continue to be number one

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Do you mind if I say, you are probably the only person that will actually communicate with someone, who you probably disagree with, and yes I know it's my choice to continue or not, and I know from this other person, there are " 10 apartment", but I have no attachment or long-term history with those other 10 Apartments, but it has slowly morph from a everyday just your average person living their lives apartment, into a mostly "shock and awe" pre-planned, none- spontaneous moments, just to continue to be number one

I do try to be pleasant even if the person has a totally different view to me, and i can often see the opposite sides. Used to being bullied through my life so i make sure i don't do it back, unless i'm dealing with idiots! I know what you are saying, i do. BUT blame RLC. They have created a 'Show' culture overall. So if you feel this has happened in this place, i can see why you think this. It's not something someone can say "No, definitely not" to. But as i said, regardless of if something is planned or impromptu, that isn't the argument, as it really doesn't matter - What DOES is simple.....Do you still want to pay for a sub? You have 2 choices. Anyone in your boat, should think about it. That's all. Weigh it up and decide. Not the end of the world, and you can always sign again in no time. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they want they can go to Barcelona for the weekend.  There's a RLC Convention we're just herding them in now.

GIF 2021-02-12 5-42-04 PM.gif

Is that Bogdan there trying to 'Manage' them?

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my dear God, everyday it's the same as before, this is the first time in a long time, that I am questioning why am I paying for this, and I don't understand why do you get angry towards me when I've been supporting them by continuing to pay for it, so please don't get angry towards me, when I feel that finally, enough is enough and I am sick and so very tired of this, and yes I know the only response I will get is "confused symbols", so if there is any reasonable person out there, explain to me please why I should continue to support this, by paying my precious money towards this

I wish all the best for our Queen (and her gf as well, hehe).

Anway - where you're right now - I've been there, done that.

It's simple:

- you have a long time history with her/(even them atm). Many of us have it. You've got used to it (her), have seen her evolving through time and you don't like it now as smth joyfull that you have had (some satisfaction) has stopped. It is called - addiction.

- you still watch her (and her gf, hehe) and even pay for the sub even if it's not satisfying you. It is called voyeurism. An addiction as well.

Test yourself. When your sub ends, wait a day or 2 ( a week or two?) and start your sub after the ppause again. If needed - do it once more. And after that - I know, you'll try it again, hehe. 😉

Btw - do you smoke? 😉

Cheers!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gogism said:

I wish all the best for our Queen (and her gf as well, hehe).

Anway - where you're right now - I've been there, done that.

It's simple:

- you have a long time history with her/(even them atm). Many of us have it. You've got used to it (her), have seen her evolving through time and you don't like it now as smth joyfull that you have had (some satisfaction) has stopped. It is called - addiction.

- you still watch her (and her gf, hehe) and even pay for the sub even if it's not satisfying you. It is called voyeurism. An addiction as well.

Test yourself. When your sub ends, wait a day or 2 ( a week or two?) and start your sub after the ppause again. If needed - do it once more. And after that - I know, you'll try it again, hehe. 😉

Btw - do you smoke? 😉

Cheers!

For the record, no I don't smoke, and yes I was a member of Voyeur-House.Tv, and the funny way I became a  member, was after Leora Russia apartment was permanently shut down, the Leora forum became even more popular, and I remember someone sharing a Voyeur House member photo, and after that photo of Leonie was shared with us, I found myself signing up the next day, but amazingly Leora was back, so I decided to switch my watching time between the two, but unfortunately Leonie decided to move on, but it wasn't a total loss because our princess from Russia was back, but to be honest after Malia arrived, slowly the whole Dynamics in this apartment started to change, and unfortunately even the way people started communicating towards each other on the Forum has slowly change since her arrival, but to come back to your question, yes I am totally on the fence, but leaning more towards canceling my subscription, and sitting it out for a while, but to be honest, I really don't see any major changes from them in the horizon

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Voor de goede orde, nee ik rook niet, en ja, ik was lid van Voyeur-House.Tv, en de grappige manier waarop ik lid werd, was dat nadat het appartement van Leora Rusland permanent was gesloten, het Leora-forum zelfs nog populairder werd , en ik herinner me dat iemand een Voyeur House-ledenfoto deelde, en nadat die foto van Leonie met ons was gedeeld, merkte ik dat ik me de volgende dag inschreef, maar verbazingwekkend genoeg was Leora terug, dus besloot ik mijn kijktijd tussen de twee te wisselen, maar helaas besloot Leonie verder te gaan, maar het was geen total loss omdat onze prinses uit Rusland terug was, maar om eerlijk te zijn nadat Malia arriveerde, begon langzaam de hele dynamiek in dit appartement te veranderen, en helaas zelfs de manier waarop mensen begonnen de communicatie met elkaar op het forum is sinds haar aankomst langzaam veranderd, maar om op uw vraag terug te komen,ja ik sta helemaal op het hek, maar neig meer naar het opzeggen van mijn abonnement, en het een tijdje uithouden, maar om eerlijk te zijn, ik zie echt geen grote veranderingen van hen aan de horizon

Leonie, mooie vrouw wou dat ze terug was, maar nu op RLC.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...