Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I get what you mean by this, yes. But surely by now, people know what it's all about, after all, the 'Real' aspect of rlc went out of the window years ago, and as we know, sex sells. That is why the company still exists and still attracts new subs. But at the end of the day, it's up to the viewer that regardless of fake or real, if they enjoy it, THAT is what counts. And i can't see that many people cancelling a sub if they like what they see, simply if they then think that it's staged.

Well I can gaurauntee you that there are many people who do not care to continue paying for any experiences that they have already experienced on many occasions. Those of us that particpate in this site, are only a minute fraction of all that have subscribed to the project. Even you, yourself mentioned that you were giving up on a subscription not long ago that was actually fairly recently.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well I can gaurauntee you that there are many people who do not care to continue paying for any experiences that they have already experienced on many occasions. Those of us that particpate in this site, are only a minute fraction of all that have subscribed to the project.

Oh without a doubt, the forum consists of, what, less than 5% of RLC subscribers? And that is just on the whole, let alone each individual apartment. But clearly it all works, otherwise the site simply wouldn't be there now. And of course, nothing we or indeed anyone here says, alters anything! It is after all, just a forum.

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh without a doubt, the forum consists of, what, less than 5% of RLC subscribers? And that is just on the whole, let alone each individual apartment. But clearly it all works, otherwise the site simply wouldn't be there now. And of course, nothing we or indeed anyone here says, alters anything! It is after all, just a forum.

I seriously doubt that there are even as much as a percent of either the previous subscribers of the project, as well as the current subscribers of the project, even combined, that have ever participated in this site. The www. is quite extensive. So what percentage of this sites participants have done so or do so mostly because of being interested in the project, really makes no difference.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I seriously doubt that there are even as much as a percent that's ever participated in this site of either the previous subscribers of the project, as well as the current subscribers of the project, even combined. The www. is quite extensive.

True, there will be people who will have subbed for years and not even know about forums, and even if they did, wouldn't be interested in participating. And yep, i did cancel only to come back the following week, partly as i did miss it, mostly as i missed our girls, i was honest. And if you miss something, then why not carry on if you can and wish to. But at the end of the day, each person's sub is down to their view on matters, i'm not right or wrong, you're not right or wrong. We all have a choice.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True, there will be people who will have subbed for years and not even know about forums, and even if they did, wouldn't be interested in participating. And yep, i did cancel only to come back the following week, partly as i did miss it, i was honest. And if you miss something, then why not carry on if you can and wish to. But at the end of the day, each person's sub is down to their view on matters, i'm not right or wrong, you're not right or wrong. We all have a choice.

That's right.

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

👍

Something momentous is happening to this forum.

Not for the first time in the past few days two members with different points of view have been able to discuss it in an adult manner, respecting each others points of view without abusing each other or attaching immature mocking emojis.

Some members could learn a lesson from this behavior.

Kudos to you both Nich and SG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

It's not nice to deceive others, and particularly by participants of viewers of a business that is supported by and remains in business because of viewers and is a business that promotes opportunities of observing genuinely real experiences of participants of the business. Especially considering as much and as often as the two participants have done so and do. Those two and their continuous routine of ruses, certainly have Geppetto and Pinocchio outdone in many ways. If 95% or more of the situations or occasions of those type of projections of appearances were meant for anything other than attempts at attracting attention to cams there, they would not occur as often without any of it leading to anything further more than ever has. Given that anyhing ever has less than 5% of all the times those types of situations or occasions have occured, it has only been and become more and more obvious. It's no wonder top thumbnails have not been being achieved or maintained as often as had been being as much lately. Although there may be quite a number of naive or gullible people in the world, many of them likely are not as ignorant as some may like to believe or think there may be.

• Like 2

Perhaps a somewhat appropriate song for the project could have some lyrics such as, 'Welcome to the grand illusion, come on in and see what's happening, pay for subs. and get admissions to the shows. The stage is set, some participants start playing, suddenly your heart starts pounding, hoping something of more significant interest occurs.' Lyrics reminiscent of an old classic although not quite the same.

• Like 1

So far today, they have just not been able to acieve the top thumb live stream screenshot as long as something else has been occurring elsewhere in other residences that apparently has been being considered to be of more interest by enough of other viewers. A trend that's been noticed more so lately for awhile now than had been being. A possible indicator of more catching on to what usually occurs there on most occasions are portrayal's of intentions that never develop or occur.....perhaps.