Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Like I said haters gonna hate, because they're almost always numeral uno so they say people who watch are gullible or what ever they come up with. 

I say a middle🖕 from all us gullible m'fers. 

Well after watching it all live, the replays match up perfectly. We had them top and then top 2, seeing as GOV crammed a stadium full into one room, then they all buggered off! So that left L&M with no competition! They can't be blamed if no other place is of interest can they?

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well watching it all live, the replays match up perfectly. We had them top and then top 2, seeing as GOV crammed a stadium full into one room, then they all buggered off! So that left L&M with no competition!

The only competition they have is themselves. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The only competition they have is themselves. 

And a nice competition it is too, long may it reign! They were having a competitive race at the end the other night! 🤤 They could have whittled fire!

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

Like I said haters gonna hate, because they're almost always numeral uno so they say people who watch are gullible or what ever they come up with. 

I say a middle🖕 from all us gullible m'fers. 

After what Jimbo informed us about you, your arguments are about as hollow as Leora's and Malia's personality. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Il y a 7 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

If they can see only blurred thumbs, how can they click on replay? And if you get to see unblurred, then you already know they aren't. The replay thumbs are a visual guide to what were the most watched cameras that day, in the order of viewing numbers when it went out live. So i disagree. Not everyone who likes them are gullible.

Ok, to somebody who may want to subscribe to RLC, he/she turns on the free kitchen tabs and sees two women in just nighties and nothing else, then sees them go to the bedroom, looks at the top blurred cam and sees one of the womens head between the legs of the other as if something was happening and BAM, credit card comes out...only to find that they're not doing anything, it's all planned in advance. 

I don't mind it as long as there's some action every now and then, I understand more subs/views means easier life and would do the same thing myself in their position but lets not kid ourselves that most of the stuff they do indoors is aimed at getting people to subscribe or watch replays (which are blurred with a standard subscription and why I said it), I have a standard sub and to me it looks just like they are eating each other out in the blurred replay thumbs, if I didn't know better I might've upped my subscription purely on the basis of seeing that blurred thumbnail.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
50 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

lets not kid ourselves that most of the stuff they do indoors is aimed at getting people to subscribe or watch replays

.....Like every other apartment! Because RLC is a business, these people are employees and if they don't bring in customers, they can be let go of. We know full well, real life left this site many years ago!!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Like every other apartment!

Not Martina/Alberto.

Not Linda/Tibor.

Not Miru/Dantez.

Not Masha.

And if you really believed what you said about them bringing in customers, then why do you try to defend them when people call Leora and Malia out for being camgirls, when they 100% act like camgirls?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
36 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not Martina/Alberto.

Not Linda/Tibor.

Not Miru/Dantez.

Not Masha.

And if you really believed what you said about them bringing in customers, then why do you try to defend them when people call Leora and Malia out for being camgirls, when they 100% act like camgirls?

Dunno.

Oh my dear God, everyday it's the same as before, this is the first time in a long time, that I am questioning why am I paying for this, and I don't understand why do you get angry towards me when I've been supporting them by continuing to pay for it, so please don't get angry towards me, when I feel that finally, enough is enough and I am sick and so very tired of this, and yes I know the only response I will get is "confused symbols", so if there is any reasonable person out there, explain to me please why I should continue to support this, by paying my precious money towards this

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my dear God, everyday it's the same as before, this is the first time in a long time, that I am questioning why am I paying for this, and I don't understand why do you get angry towards me when I've been supporting them by continuing to pay for it, so please don't get angry towards me, when I feel that finally, enough is enough and I am sick and so very tired of this, and yes I know the only response I will get is "confused symbols", so if there is any reasonable person out there, explain to me please why I should continue to support this, by paying my precious money towards this

E, simple. It's your own choice. If you don't like it anymore, you have the right to decide. If you are that sick of it, you walk away. Want to come back, then do that too. No one has the right to say what anyone else should like or not like, so if you feel you are no longer getting value for money, or simply don't enjoy it anymore, leave. This is the simplest way of writing it. You like it, stay, you don't, save your money. And this is to anyone, ever, who subscribes. Only you should choose. You want to go, you can always come back. It's your money after all.

But this now, is like anything before. It's her choice to do it. Remember that.