Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

No I didn't say that anything of the kind Nich. I think you read to much into the picture.

I know you didn't say anything, just didn't know if you may have been glad about it or only trying to project some humor in the thread with that sort of gif mate. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My first RLC love will always be Leora, and having Malia stay/work with her has giving her joy. This being the case I'm grateful to Malia.

I would think she might like to know that if she happens to notice it mate and it may make her feel somewhat better about the way things have been there for her lately. 

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know you didn't say anything, just didn't know if you may have been glad about it or only trying to project some humor in the thread with that sort of gif mate. 

Just a fun picture Nich

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

From conversations i heard last friday i thought she was leaving on 22nd or 23rd august, but with her packing so  early im probably wrong.. 

Malia might be like me, if I'm traveling overseas I pack 2 weeks early 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My first RLC love will always be Leora, and having Malia stay/work with her has giving her joy. This being the case I'm grateful to Malia.

43 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I would think she might like to know that if she happens to notice it mate and it may make her feel somewhat better about the way things have been there for her lately. 

I hope Malia reads my comments.

A thing to remember in a band most of the fans love the lead singer but the hard workers behind him don't the recognition they deserve. 

• Like 1

Malia and Leora have my respect.

I love my best friend/mate. But if we lived to together we would end up killing each other!!! 🤣

P.S after the hundred times each day what colour shoe's should I wear.... sorry in joke

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Did Malia give her joy, or maybe she was a comfortable excuse (like a diversion) to avoid life outside the bubble. 

For whatever reason Malia leaves, I applaud her. She can't continue to beat her man-meat for the world to see and live a 'normal' life. Her growth (like Leora) has stifled.  Needs to experience the trials, tribulations, ups and downs of life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Did Malia give her joy, or maybe she was a comfortable excuse (like a diversion) to avoid life outside the bubble. 

For whatever reason Malia leaves, I applaud her. She can't continue to beat her man-meat for the world to see and live a 'normal' life. Her growth (like Leora) has stifled.  Needs to experience the trials, tribulations, ups and downs of life.

Man meat like it

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Howard said:

I can’t prove anything , but the way I can conclude some observations made in this apartment , 1st ) I highly doubt that Malia would have quit her RLC presence if the male friend that she had in Prague was still part of her life , 2nd ) there are reasons that we can’t explain ( and by the way it is funny that none has given explanations although they know more facts than actually things are written here , considering the posts here that were made from hardcore Leora fans , that Malia was due for a short stay and there was never an explanation why she stayed so much more and how she managed to extend in general her stay - I don’t personally believe that it was due to Covid , any native could travel back to his/her country of origin after a certain period ) on how Malia seems to have extended her stay and just like that deciding to go back , when there have been absolutely no hint posts from people here that this was in her mind or not being referred even at any of the talks she had inside the apartment with leora ( of course here and in the thread , in comparison to other apartments  , many things are confirmed with posts from various posters only when it is more obvious that it can’t be different , many people here serve as per Leora’s wishes , that no info is revealed so as a kind of protection ) and 3rd ) in my humble opinion and pure 1000% speculation theory , i believe that Leora has persuaded Malia to stay more in the apartment when she met her male friend in the Czech Republic ( the one who is known by the alias LB ) so as she could enjoy her first getting to know this guy moments outside of the apartment ( as it was never her intention to present him on cameras ) , she needed time , Malia could give it to her by occupying the apartment and not being a continuous empty place ( i highly doubt that Malia was ever explained this from Leora ) , the unpredictable then happened and Malia met also a guy which complicated the whole happenings in the apartment . 

Ultimately , the insertion of shows which became a 3-4 times per week habit , was the only way that the apartment could keep the Interest to the subscribers as for both girls the real feelings and mind occupation has been clearly on how to live their life outside of the apartment while managing when inside the apartment not to fail their fan club .. 

I believe Leora “ used “ Malia so as to achieve her establishment as a permanent resident in Prague , managed - and still does - to enjoy her real life with this male friend by avoiding strict criticism of “ What the hell is she doing “ which at the end makes it totally interesting on how things will be from now and how Leora will be keeping the interest in this apartment . Leora as has been mentioned , isn’t  the same Leora from Russia , for sure her interests are outside of this apartment , she was managing for more than a year to hide her real life from the viewers by having Malia distracting the audience but now ?? But Leora is a master manipulator and an expert of cameras world , i am looking forward for her revelation of her next mastermind plan .. 

I will miss Malia only for one thing , this is that I never personally managed to see her full potential as a character and personality as she was always under Leora’s shadow and didn’t take any initiative and say “ hey guys , it’s me , Malia , and I will make you see things that will blow your mind “ but I feel happy that she manages to escape this camera world  and I do hope she succeeds in her future real life endeavors ( although i wouldn’t be surprised if Leora’s influence is so much upon her resulting seeing her again rather sooner than later ) …

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2