Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

These comments are for you if you ever happen to check here and notice them Malia. There are a number of people that became quite fond of you and admired you for different reasons Malia. You are certainly quite an attractive woman with a wonderful personality that many who have been fortunate enough to share a part of your life will not forget. I wish you all the fortune and happiness in your life that you deserve. It would certainly be an admirable pleasure to ever be fortunate enough to ever see you again. I wish you the best that life has to offer. 😘

I stopped following this apt ages ago, for several reasons, but I wish Malia all the very best and a healthy and happy life...She's a nice girl, acting out of her comfort zone, imo...
Personally I don't think we'll see her again. Either Leora will return to Russia, over time, or RLC will fold, before Malia would ever contemplate returning...

Good luck Malia 🤎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I stopped following this apt ages ago, for several reasons, but I wish Malia all the very best and a healthy and happy life...She's a nice girl, acting out of her comfort zone, imo...
Personally I don't think we'll see her again. Either Leora will return to Russia, over time, or RLC will fold, before Malia would ever contemplate returning...

Good luck Malia 🤎

If Malia _is_ leaving, there is hope for that she'll go back to the life she lead before being in the bubble (it had to be better for her mental health then being in Leora's world).  I assume there will be a transition period with some bumps.  G-d speed, young lady.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

thats all folks GIF

You seem to be enthusiastic about it mate but her suitcases are still there so she's not gone yet. Apparently, she was reviewing some paperwork she had there not long after she got up there today. If it turns out that she doesn't end up leaving, I'll be lmao. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You seem to be enthusiastic about it mate but her suitcases are still there so she's not gone yet. Apparently, she was reviewing some paperwork she had there not long after she got up there today. If it turns out that she doesn't end up leaving, I'll be lmao. 

No I didn't say that anything of the kind Nich. I think you read to much into the picture.

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

From conversations i heard last friday i thought she was leaving on 22nd or 23rd august, but with her packing so  early im probably wrong.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2