Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I do hope Malia keeps her new hairstyle rather than go back to the fringe, this is the perfect look for her.🌟

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 6/16/2021 at 9:25 PM, StnCld316 said:

She can take care of my hair and if she's nice I may let her shampoo my crotch.   :biggrin:

Oh my 😲

• 2 weeks later...

Malia...Malia...Dear Sweet Malia. You are an attractive woman yourself. Will you ever realize that there would be nothing wrong with you choosing to assert yourself more in your involvement in the closeness of the relationship of friendship that you obviously have with your friend there ? Will you ever choose to assert yourself more in your involvement in the relationship you have with your friend to ever consider trying to seduce her any further ?

It only seemed obvious that you and your friend both enjoyed the pleasure of sensual stimulation given to one another from the hands of one another. If you were not aware of how much your friend enjoy's the pleasure of sensual stimulation before your arrival at the residence, it seemed obvious that you were becoming aware of such matters as time went by.

It has also seemed that you, yourself have become more aware of how much you actually enjoy sensual stimulation as time has went by as well. There would be nothing wrong at all if you decided to try to seduce your friend any further than what little may have occurred in the past.

Anyone's methods of seduction are either accepted or rejected by someone else and those that are rejected are certainly nothing to be ashamed of because they at least have a sense of satisfaction in knowing that they put forth some reasonably considerable efforts in trying.

There were several occasions where it seemed that a few methods of yours were accepted by your friend and in turn resulted in you both enjoying some pleasureably gratifying sensually stimulating experiences with one another. 

You will never know, if you choose to not ever try any further. Whereas if you did choose to further try, you both may end up being surprised even more than either of you realize from some further unexpected but pleasureably gratifying sensual experiences with one another.

It has seemed obvious that you have enjoyed the experiences of intense sensual stimulation that you have been treated to from your friend, and she from you as well. It would seem even better if your friend were to be treated to more of enough concentrated sensual stimulation and that you both considered treating one another to some internal stimulation as well as some concentrated external stimulation at times.

There is certainly nothing wrong at all with women experiencing pleasureably gratifying sensually stimulating experiences from some internal stimulating experiences since women do have internal sensual areas that they enjoy being stimulated as well as their external sensitive areas.

You both do so to yourselves, but have refrained from doing so to one another for the most part other than some occasional teasing of one another with some toy ends. There would certainly be nothing wrong if you both decided to treat one another to some of those types of pleasureably sensual stimulating experiences as well.

• Like 1