B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Curious ...Holly, Gina then Alek were in kitchen and just disaapeared?? I looked for 5 minutes around the villa ??? where could they go??  curious ?? any clues (not exercise room ?/

nevermind  back to their rooms buy a total disappearance?? 

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hahaha to funny i thought you said Gina might be sexed out good thing i was not drinking anything when i read that lol

ya I know I was too lazy to be clear...I laughed at how ridiculous it sounded but too lazy to explain better....figures you would catch the naivete of Gina being 'sexed out' so ok you can and deserve to start drinking at your pleasure...🙃

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

Curieux ... Holly, Gina puis Alek étaient dans la cuisine et ont juste disparu ?? J'ai cherché 5 minutes autour de la villa ??? où pourraient-ils aller ?? curieuse ?? des indices (pas de salle d'exercice? /

elles vont fumer au 2 ième étage dans le hall ...il y a une petite pièce( cagibi) à coté de la porte d ' entée 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya I know I was too lazy to be clear...I laughed at how ridiculous it sounded but too lazy to explain better....figures you would catch the naivete of Gina being 'sexed out' so ok you can and deserve to start drinking at your pleasure...🙃

sorry let me  elaborate i meant if i was drinking someting at that moment it might have come out my nose lol,oh dont worry been drinking for awhile already thus my certain sense of humor 😏

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sorry let me  elaborate i meant if i was drinking someting at that moment it might have come out my nose lol,oh dont worry been drinking for awhile already thus my certain sense of humor 😏

love getting caught by someone paying attention... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

well ALEK did her little tease show .now she just going to wait tell she gets the text .that she has a paying client .but that is what cam girls do .and i think she should take her webcam show back to were she came from .........

well it looks like ALEK ,little candle light tease show for her webcam .just couldn't get her a paying private show..Temptation Island Lol GIF by Videoland

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Curious ...Holly, Gina then Alek were in kitchen and just disaapeared?? I looked for 5 minutes around the villa ??? where could they go??  curious ?? any clues (not exercise room ?/

They have a private place that they go to without cameras. It is up the stairs on 2-9 and on the right side. It's total bullshit. 😠

il y a une heure, corvette84 a dit :

They have a private place that they go to without cameras. It is up the stairs on 2-9 and on the right side. It's total bullshit. 😠

Are you referring to the door which leads to the garage?

They do go there to pick up their paychecks.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Are you referring to the door which leads to the garage?

They do go there to pick up their paychecks.

well they must of had lots of paychecks .to be picked up tonight .from all the times they went up there.