B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

2013 ?? Lol you must eat sleep and wear RLC 😅

oh when i first signed up there were 7 apts and one was on vacation Maya and one girl was pregnant Lora and the apts would more often as not be dead as they would all be in bed by the time i got home from work and there was no replay you had to come on here to find out what you missed lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

and B2 has the roof B1 used to have the laundry room they all used to have the balconies off cam they are getting better about losing the hidden spots but as long as people bitch about the tenants doing drugs they will find hiding spots 

Very excellent said 🤗

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I thought all this camgirl and cam shows for paying clients only happened on VHTV ? Never seen on RLC that much before. Irma used to skype though

There have been very few girls on RLC doing this sort of thing, from memory to B2 there was Michelle who is or was a real camgirl, and you must have two or three girls who had to do this a few times but not as a real job
There was the guest who lived with Carina and Sabrina
And Sophia, Masha's girlfriend
But there have never been many shows like this as it can often be on VHTV

For Aleksandra, I remain convinced that she is doing this for her boyfriend, it allows to leave the flame of the relationship still active, it was also the same for Miroslava

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

There have been very few girls on RLC doing this sort of thing, from memory to B2 there was Michelle who is or was a real camgirl, and you must have two or three girls who had to do this a few times but not as a real job

For Aleksandra, I remain convinced that she is doing this for her boyfriend, it allows to leave the flame of the relationship still active, it was also the same for Miroslava

Ok, thank you for the explanation Moos 👍

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh when i first signed up there were 7 apts and one was on vacation Maya and one girl was pregnant Lora and the apts would more often as not be dead as they would all be in bed by the time i got home from work and there was no replay you had to come on here to find out what you missed lol 

From what i can gather from this back then it was more like a normal life than what we see these days, eh good old days of RLC 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

From what i can gather from this back then it was more like a normal life than what we see these days, eh good old days of RLC 

It was the time when there were only couples and the COV / GOV or Roomates concept did not exist

I don't know if we can tell if it was better then or now
I arrived in 2015, RLC was developing in all sectors, whether couples, Roomates or GoV
I am nostalgic for this time with R1 and R2 and for the life of Russian couples in general
It's a shame that RLC can't or won't do the same in Spain or the Czech Republic as they had in Russia

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

It was the time when there were only couples and the COV / GOV or Roomates concept did not exist

I don't know if we can tell if it was better then or now
I arrived in 2015, RLC was developing in all sectors, whether couples, Roomates or GoV
I am nostalgic for this time with R1 and R2 and for the life of Russian couples in general
It's a shame that RLC can't or won't do the same in Spain or the Czech Republic as they had in Russia

Well since i wasn't around that time too so it's difficult to compare but it sure sounds like a normal routine life since there were only couples. I loved the Russian apartments. They provided something different to all of this. But it is what it is now so 🤷‍♂️

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Aleksandra still in a way has “cheated “ with Gina 😉

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Michelle, Jessica and Rebecca was camgirls

ah Rebecca loved her long blonde hair not to mention a nice set of tits,i really really love long hair and when it was her Belle and Jasmin i was in long hair heaven the best group of girls as far as looks in one of the apts at one time in my opinion anyways