B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It was fun to see Aleksandra out in the snow last night and made a snowman by the pool 🙂 

she started a little slow as could be expected from a new girl but she sure has come around, who knows what we will see from this girl and that adds to her charm 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

So pathetic to watch Gina when Curly is around ... Totally submitted to him ... He is acting like the King of the House ... He is there for only 2 things:  eat and fuck 

not a bad life when you can get it ...... I'm sure Gina is getting what she wants ......

when I was 18 I dated this 30 year woman... we fucked ALL the time (both sexual prime )...Linda would feed me, bathe me , care for me , provide liquor for me ....treated me and pampered me (just a hippy kid)  I thought I was king of (her ) the world.... well later in life I realized I was just HER sex toy that she fed and watered for best performance...and what a perfect relationship....  so,  as much as we see Curly von Deuchbag  as,  well ? a Duechebag !!!!  they are getting their mutual benefits ....   I have wanted to fuck and lick Gina from the first time I saw her and everytime I see her .... Hot Mess my kind of girl....

If Aleksandra’s shows are for her boyfriend or partner or anything similar , I find it very unique and really fun to watch , full of creativity , teasing and sexuality . But if she has entered RLC due to the lack of finding new girls or bring repeaters or with restrictions which make journeys not possible for the recruiting committees in Russia / Ukraine to choose girls , well , a job within a job , I don’t find it respectful for the viewers . 

It is strange to like a show if it is served for a single individual ( her BF ) and not so enjoyable when it is addressed as a cam show for private viewing and we are part of it . A conflict of the mind I guess , but i think it has to do with what I personally have RLC in my mind . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

why, H, dresses like this, if she stays at home ...

4 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

why, H, dresses like this, if she stays at home ...

she is the only one in all the apts that looks like she is getting ready to doing anything,so she probally is not going to another apt maybe she has a guy coming over

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

elle est la seule parmi tous les appartements à avoir l'air de se préparer à faire quoi que ce soit, alors elle ne va probablement pas dans un autre appartement peut-être qu'elle a un mec qui vient

qui vivra, verra 😉