B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

il y a 1 minute, bud2966 a dit :

well they must of had lots of paychecks .to be picked up tonight .from all the times they went up there. 

no bud, i am not suggesting they might be there tonight to collect their paychecks, just saying they do go there to pick them up.

they might be there to smoke weed or just to avoid the cameras 😐

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Holly bating away right now...she has been bating alot lately.....since new years (quickie with boytoy and full on fucking sessions with her Italion stalliom? and frequent bating she has moved into a very high sexual state..... great!   right !!! lol...

if ever someone ever gets a nice pussy grab (screen grab) (you wish).... it is a treasure I have never  seen....  same with Meghan? has there ever been a clear look seen of her .... seems protective of that treasure as well... cameras seems just distant enough to not a close up..

looking forward to Hollys next conquest...

B4 have some "hidding holes" but still not as bad as B2(that i usted to watched place when P&T were there)and they desapeared from cams from almost dam zone of house.I feel b4 isnt not as bad nowdays in that regard,but no doubths still some zones without cams,Bogdan uses it a lot,and Megan and one or other one also.If they took two of the unecessary cams in exercise room and puted it in the zone,room without cams thinhs would be kinda fixed,but lets face it..those hidding zones are there because they want it.But they puted cams in the exercise room..so who knows,maybe in future.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

B4 have some "hidding holes" but still not as bad as B4(that i usted to watched pkace when P&T were there)and they desapear from cams from almost dam zone of house.I feel b4 isnt not as bad nowdays in that regard,but no doubths still some zones without cams,Bogdan uses it a lot,and Megan and one or other also.If they took two of the unecessary cams in exercise room amd puted it in the zone,room witjout cams thinhs would be kinda fixed,but lets face it..those hidding zones are there because they want it.But they puted cams in the exercise room..so who knows,maybe in future.

and B2 has the roof B1 used to have the laundry room they all used to have the balconies off cam they are getting better about losing the hidden spots but as long as people bitch about the tenants doing drugs they will find hiding spots 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I see Holly bating away right now...she has been bating alot lately.....since new years (quickie with boytoy and full on fucking sessions with her Italion stalliom? and frequent bating she has moved into a very high sexual state..... great!   right !!! lol...

if ever someone ever gets a nice pussy grab (screen grab) (you wish).... it is a treasure I have never  seen....  same with Meghan? has there ever been a clear look seen of her .... seems protective of that treasure as well... cameras seems just distant enough to not a close up..

looking forward to Hollys next conquest...

would not mind seeing her with Martina,speaking of witch she is acting like she is getting ready for a party dancing and singing in the shower she might not go to a party every time she does but she does sing and dance in the shower every time she is getting ready to go to B4 and Holly is putting on make up i smell a party coming but of course i could be wrong

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I thought all this camgirl and cam shows for paying clients only happened on VHTV ? Never seen on RLC that much before. Irma used to skype though

oh there was a few girls that have done it,the girl they called blue in the apt Martina is in had one there were a few in B1 and B2 also,but its been awhile since we have seen one

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh there was a few girls that have done it,the girl they called blue in the apt Martina is in had one there were a few in B1 and B2 also,but its been awhile since we have seen one

Ah ok thanks, yeah it was before i joined RLC then because since i have been on here i have only seen Irma doing shows on Skype 

23 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ah ok thanks, yeah it was before i joined RLC then because since i have been on here i have only seen Irma doing shows on Skype 

i have been here off and on since the end of 2013 so i have seen a few things lol 

• Like 1