B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

14 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

et le tiens de monde celui des bisounours, et arrête de prendre les gens de haut, tu es modo, sur un forum de voyeur ! Je vois très bien, très clairement et pour la millième fois, H, ne m'attire pas plus que ça sexuellement, mais l'autre me répugne, l'autre est faux !

la réponse peut-être facultative, (ce n'est pas un gros mot)

If she doesn't appeal to you, why come and comment only when she is present? because look at your posts, if she goes to B1 or elsewhere, you will make comments there, and simply because she is present
I only make a simple observation, I do not take you down as you can think and I do not see what this has to do with the fact that I am the moderator of this forum
Like everyone else, I have the right to express myself or to react to the comments of others, that's what makes the beauty of the forum
This is also why I let you express yourself even if I find most of your comments very borderline

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

on that note Alburto left with his bike so Nelly and Martina will go back to her place and she will give Nelly her real birthday present 😁

ok stop it...you are winding me right back up...!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If she doesn't appeal to you, why come and comment only when she is present? because look at your posts, if she goes to B1 or elsewhere, you will make comments there, and simply because she is present
I only make a simple observation, I do not take you down as you can think and I do not see what this has to do with the fact that I am the moderator of this forum
Like everyone else, I have the right to express myself or to react to the comments of others, that's what makes the beauty of the forum
This is also why I let you express yourself even if I find most of your comments very borderline

I appreciate @moos54 that you have stop answering in French to a fellow Frenchman and you allow us to follow the talks in English ☺️😇🤗

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

well Alburto is back home so they wont go back there,im just guessing but i smell a hotel visit for these two but im probably wrong

are they actually out now??? be assured these girls will be on camera cause they are long time 'company' girls.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well Alburto is back home so they wont go back there,im just guessing but i smell a hotel visit for these two but im probably wrong

Why paying for fun when they can do all in front of cameras and get also the bonus money instead of paying ? Whatever and if ever again happens between the two , it will be in front of cameras , hopefully spontaneously and out of passion like their first time and not just a show offering .. we can have Aleksandra for whatever show content in the villa 🙃😉

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

bueno, Alburto está de vuelta en casa, así que no volverán allí, solo estoy adivinando, pero huelo una visita a un hotel para estos dos, pero probablemente estoy equivocado

I joked about the hotel, Nelly might spend the night in Martina's flat, or in any other, because of the curfew, but she will most likely take a taxi back to B4.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

I joked about the hotel, Nelly might spend the night in Martina's flat, or in any other, because of the curfew, but she will most likely take a taxi back to B4.

dont N and B  have another apt in Barca thats where they were staying before they moved into  B4 when they would just show up in B4 from time to time they had to be staying somewhere and thats where Alex Lucian and Kim went every day well thats where i thought they went anyways

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

No N y B tienen otro apartamento en el Barça, ahí es donde se estaban quedando antes de mudarse a B4 cuando solo aparecían en B4 de vez en cuando tenían que quedarse en algún lugar y ahí es donde Alex Lucian y Kim iban todos los días, bueno, ahí es donde pensé que iban de todos modos

Are you sure about all this... or is it just speculation...?