B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

antes de que N y B se mudaran a B4, aparecerían allí, por lo que tenían que vivir en algún lugar correcto.

I agree, but once they moved to B4 why keep another appartment?
And how do you know that Alex, Kim and Lucian were going to that appartment?

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Es maravilloso cómo todos saben lo que hacen fuera de los apartamentos porque no puedo ver a todos una vez que salen por la puerta principal. 🙂  ¿Estás usando drones remotos o algo así? jajaja 

I only know what I hear and you will rarely see me speculate.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's marvellous how you all know what any of them do outside the apartments cause I can't see fuck all once they are out the front door. 🙂 Are you using remote drones or something? lol 

Not a bad idea it can pop into the room on the first floor they all disappear into.

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Not a bad idea it can pop into the room on the first floor they all disappear into.

I think it may be a bit too chilly for a orgy in there. 🙂  Better off with sniffer vision to try and tell what they are smoking. 😉 

12 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I think it may be a bit too chilly for a orgy in there. 🙂  Better off with sniffer vision to try and tell what they are smoking. 😉 

Smoke break over..Back to work 😄

il y a 1 minute, LUCKY2962 a dit :

B, l'incruste, c'est ubuesque! peut-être c'est un neurasthénique, il ne supporte pas d'être de côté, la petite chose, le choupinou

pourquoi tu en veux à Bogdan ....il ressemble au mec qui te fait cocu ??????

• Sad 1