B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

3 minutes ago, timber said:

They need to make at least one of the GOV apartments Spanish speaking. I doubt they'd have problems finding enough local Spanish girls. It seems really dumb that they'll cast Spanish tenants in the couples apartments but not in the GOV apartments. Especially now.

Instead we have empty rooms and a whole bunch of girls who have been there too long and seem like they gave up on doing anything new months ago. 

Why would you want Spanish girls in a GOV apartment?

We might as well keep the GOV concept for the girls that we already have and it would be nicer to open a real roommates apartment like in the days of R1 and R2 but with these Spanish girls

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why would you want Spanish girls in a GOV apartment?

We might as well keep the GOV concept for the girls that we already have and it would be nicer to open a real roommates apartment like in the days of R1 and R2 but with these Spanish girls

I'm all for a roommates apartment (as long as you get the right girls).

But I don't know why you couldn't cast a GOV apartment with Spanish girls either. It's no different than casting Gina or Radislava who both already lived in Barcelona. It just seems like when they can't even find someone to fill Milena's room a month after she left, it might be time to expand the candidate pool.

7 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm all for a roommates apartment (as long as you get the right girls).

But I don't know why you couldn't cast a GOV apartment with Spanish girls either. It's no different than casting Gina or Radislava who both already lived in Barcelona. It just seems like when they can't even find someone to fill Milena's room a month after she left, it might be time to expand the candidate pool.

Gina, Rasislava or Aleksandra aren't Spanish 

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Gina, Rasislava or Aleksandra aren't Spanish 

I am aware. That's why I suggested making one of the GOV apartments Spanish speaking so there would be no communication problems.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Serafima does not live in Barcelona or Spain all the time, she also returns to Russia

Ahh , thanks for the info , i believed she was a permanent resident in Spain , that’s some really cool updated info about her 😎