Luna & Zac - home activities topic #5

4 minutes ago, jagermonster11 said:

Hell no lol was more saying how weird her behavior is. I think she stole more than just food, I saw her with what appeared to be a Credit card in her hand yesterday. 

It's Zacs I saw him talking to her before he left and she went into the guest room and got it and gave it to him he then put it in his wallet.

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Got caught peeking around the wall!  Neighbor she stole from asking her questions.  No audio out there, but probably bullshitting the neighbor.  Pretty obvious they know someone was in their apartment.  Won't take long for them to figure it out for real unless they're morons.  Either way, I wonder if GS will risk going over there again?

There is some audio and you can hear male voice on kitchen cam.  cant understand what is said...

23 minutes ago, tommy845 said:

and let me just say that I feel bad for Luna & Zac, they must feel in prison at their own house. Especially Luna, she barely goes out of the room.

and also bad because they will probably get in trouble because of this girl

If they don't want to be evicted, they're gonna have to act soon, and make some tough decisions imo...Luna's the main reason I resubbed...🥴

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1