Luna & Zac - home activities topic #5

Imaginé le pire scénario pour Zac et Luna, l'Espagne qui décide un confinement strict immédiat pendant 3 mois enfermé avec cette fille. 🤣

Imagined the worst scenario for Zac and Luna, Spain who decides on immediate strict confinement for 3 months locked up with this girl. 🤣

No way Zac and Luna or the neighbors haven't noticed yet that guest goes to next door and brings food back and eats it all, it's too good to be true. Also RLC not reacting even with dozens of emails. 

The next door tenant is definitely from one of Curly's gang or maybe just rented by them.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jagermonster11 said:

Hell no lol was more saying how weird her behavior is. I think she stole more than just food, I saw her with what appeared to be a Credit card in her hand yesterday. 

Typical symptom of a crackhead.    They wander constantly, look for things to steal and then when caught they live in a world of denial.

Time for Luna & Zac to ditch this girl before they get themselves evicted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am telling you this is all scripted. The chances of Luna and Zac and also neighbors not knowing what she is upto for now 4 days is too good to be true. One or two times it's all good but if you notice her adventures to next door every day increases because they know people are glued to their screen.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1