Luna & Zac - home activities topic #5

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If they don't want to be evicted, they're gonna have to act soon, and make some tough decisions imo...Luna's the main reason I resubbed...🥴

The longer they don't act the more it's on them. It's best for them to review their current priorities. Obviously they don't know about her stealing from the neighbours but they do know she keeps on raiding their fridge and pantry. The one thing they should do is not leave her by herself or kick her out/get her some help and yet the only thing they do is hide in the bedroom/bathroom all the time so they can fuck.

Not that I'm complaining because it's entertaining for the viewers, but I'm just saying...

• Upvote 3

What are the chances that the "neighbors" or next door tenants is Curly or someone from his gang ? And all this hide and seek and going there to bring food back is just a plot to get more views ? I like detective movies so just throwing it out.

No way neighbors haven't noticed it yet and haven't seen her once being in their house.

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi RLC ne bloque pas l'appartement en maintenance il ne surveille donc pas les caméras ?

RLC et vraiment en dessous de tout bientôt nous verront un suicide en direct sans mettre l'appartement en maintenance.

Pourquoi ZAC et Luna n'appelle pas l'hôpital psychiatrique ?

Ils attendent que les voisins appellent la police.

I do not understand why RLC does not block the apartment for maintenance so it does not monitor the cameras?

RLC and really below everything soon will see us a live suicide without putting the apartment in maintenance.

Why don't ZAC and Luna call the psychiatric hospital?

They are waiting for the neighbors to call the police.

• Confused 2