Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

Just now, Dorothy said:

Thank you, DD. Unfortunately I don't know how to reach the photo session thread

Just go out of this thread and you see the ones that have been created for this apartment ( I write from mobile , on your up left , you can go back and access the main thread page of the apartment and you will find the photos thread ) 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...the couple downstairs...They complained that L&Z were moving furniture around after 10pm the other night...

According to Luna, they weren't...it was the bed moving when they were fucking 🤣

Of course, she didn't tell her that...

Ahh , didn’t see it , thanks for info .. this “ patriot “ girl has stolen your heart that you catch all details 🥳 , careful of miss naga 😁😆😏

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , didn’t see it , thanks for info .. this “ patriot “ girl has stolen your heart that you catch all details 🥳 , careful of miss naga 😁😆😏

Tbh it was ''crossed wires'', You were talking about the apt next door she's stealing from, and I was talking about the apt downstairs they are getting the complaints from...🤣

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just go out of this thread and you see the ones that have been created for this apartment ( I write from mobile , on your up left , you can go back and access the main thread page of the apartment and you will find the photos thread ) 

Thanks, DD. I tried but found pics and vids are no longer available in the two dedicated threads.

3 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

i havent watch this apt for a few days can someone catch me up. i heard she was stealing from next door. is this a fact or speculation 

fact, she took a sleeve of crackers, then graduate to a full box of cereal and milk, which she ate four bowls full in one sitting. But my thing is, she throw the boxes in the trash, like Z&L would not see it and wonder where if came from

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh it was ''crossed wires'', You were talking about the apt next door she's stealing from, and I was talking about the apt downstairs they are getting the complaints from...🤣

Two apartments then that might be bringing Z&L in trouble in the future 😔

• Upvote 1